GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrick sure keeps you and others busy researching his posts.
They are great at refuting my posts with state-sponsored propaganda.
Big Brother would be proud.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Johns Hopkins had mapped out this 'hypothetical' scenario in 2017...right after Fauci said Trump would experience a pandemic.
Read it. The similarities are uncanny.
https://jhsphcenterforhealthsecurity.s3.amazonaws.com/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf
1624115225057.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yeah, report it so they can cover it up.
Side effects and deaths so rare, I see them everyday on social media.
'Unconfirmed'
'not linked'
'coincidences'
24/7 campaign to make you take the most dangerous shot in history.

WAKE UP.

No one has ever died from a vaccine.

See, it's on the internet now, so it must be true. I even posted it on Facebook and Twitter so people can use it as "proof".

That's how dumb you sound.

cb1111

You know you created that report.
Actually, that report does exist in VAERS, but the openvaers site zricky quoted is a known anti-vaxxer site that searches the VAERS site for off-the-wall reports.

A few things to remember:

VAERS entries are not verified. You can report that you took an aspirin, the top of your skull flew off, circled the moon twice and reattached itself to your head.

This particular report is suspect. The reporting party spent lots of time on specific symptoms, claims they had multiple tests (including CT scans and MRI) and "That pressure causes my vision problems and ultimately ruptured my left inner ear breaking off several crystals in the process", yet they only went to their "hometown doctor" and never to the ER. More importantly, after going into painstaking detail about their issues, they never bothered to enter the lot number of the vaccine that is on their vaccine card. The symptom descriptions generally make no sense either.

Is it possible that they never had a vaccine and therefore had no lot number?

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Actually, that report does exist in VAERS, but the openvaers site zricky quoted is a known anti-vaxxer site that searches the VAERS site for off-the-wall reports.

A few things to remember:

VAERS entries are not verified. You can report that you took an aspirin, the top of your skull flew off, circled the moon twice and reattached itself to your head.

This particular report is suspect. The reporting party spent lots of time on specific symptoms, claims they had multiple tests (including CT scans and MRI) and "That pressure causes my vision problems and ultimately ruptured my left inner ear breaking off several crystals in the process", yet they only went to their "hometown doctor" and never to the ER. More importantly, after going into painstaking detail about their issues, they never bothered to enter the lot number of the vaccine that is on their vaccine card. The symptom descriptions generally make no sense either.

Is it possible that they never had a vaccine and therefore had no lot number?
Yeah, because everyone who takes the time to report a serious side effect is just some crazy person making up an imaginary case for a vaccine they never took.
I may be a conspiracy guy, but what you are proposing is so ridiculous it borders insane.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Johns Hopkins was kind enough to predict everything that's happened and where this is all going.
Regarding the vaccine-
"Communities around the country went through what some felt was a harrowing public health emergency, only later to confront the possibility, however slim, that the medicine we promised would help them may in fact be hurting them."

As court cases emerged, patients began filing for compensation under the PREP Act. Due to lingering uncertainties over possible links between vaccination and reported neurological symptoms, their compensation requests were placed on indefinite hold, pending further data analysis.

HHS Secretary firmly and vocally supported the decision to postpone evaluation of all claims of long-term side effects and invited an independent Congressional investigation to ensure that the PREP Act was being properly implemented. While the initial allocation of funds was sufficient to provide compensation for acute side effects, the prospect of long-term effects and potentially permanent disability gave rise to concerns that additional resources would be necessary in the near future.
“We have to wait for the data. People need to understand that fact.”

This is all 'hypothetical,' but expect it to be very real when everyone starts have long term adverse reactions and look for justice.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Yeah, because everyone who takes the time to report a serious side effect is just some crazy person making up an imaginary case for a vaccine they never took.
I may be a conspiracy guy, but what you are proposing is so ridiculous it borders insane.
What do you call it when even a conspiracy guy thinks it's insane?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They are preemptively calling these vax injuries 'coincidence' and 'not linked' because it's all planned. They know what's coming.
LAWSUITS.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Here's 'fact checkers' at Reuters telling you that reports in the very specific vaccine injury database, aren't linked to vaccines. 🤡
The brainwashing is strong.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...med-to-be-linked-to-vaccination-idUSKBN2AE0QQ

This again? You're incapable of learning.

Rickety, like 2 months ago: LOOK AT ALL THESE UNDER REPORTED SIDE EFFECTS, INCLUDING DEATHS. IT'S LISTED IN VAERS SO YOU KNOW IT'S LEGIT!!!

Us, like 2 months ago: Dude, anybody can submit anything to VAERS, you can't use it like that. It's not verified information.

Rickety, now I guess?: YOU'RE ALL BEING BRAINWASHED, LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE SAYING THE STUFF IN VAERS ISN'T ACCURATE!!!

Us, now I guess?: Yeah. No shit. We told you that months ago when you tried using VAERS data as a source a 1 year old died from the vaccine.

Like holy shit. This might be a new stupid point for Rickety.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Off topic. New dog.

20210619_105353.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Rickety, like 2 months ago: LOOK AT ALL THESE UNDER REPORTED SIDE EFFECTS, INCLUDING DEATHS. IT'S LISTED IN VAERS SO YOU KNOW IT'S LEGIT!!!

Us, like 2 months ago: Dude, anybody can submit anything to VAERS, you can't use it like that. It's not verified information.

Rickety, now I guess?: YOU'RE ALL BEING BRAINWASHED, LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE SAYING THE STUFF IN VAERS ISN'T ACCURATE!!!

Us, now I guess?: Yeah. No shit. We told you that months ago when you tried using VAERS data as a source a 1 year old died from the vaccine.

Like holy shit. This might be a new stupid point for Rickety.
'Unverified' 'Coincidences'
Big Brother will give you a cookie.
1624119530231.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
'Unverified' 'Coincidences'
Big Brother will give you a cookie.
View attachment 217104

You know, maybe it was that gosh darn mask cutting off oxygen to my brain for so long, but I just can't follow what you're trying to say.

You're linking this Reuters article saying how the data from VAERS is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable like it's some kind of "AH, GOTCHA, YOU STUPID LIBS!" moment. Somehow shoving it in our faces that the database is well... incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.

Which is exactly what we all told you months ago.

This isn't some big piece of news pwning the left. Anybody with 2 braincells could understand what VAERS is, how it gets its data, and what it both can & can't be used for.

Like....

I don't know the breakdown, but you can deep dive into the VAERS site with your modicum of medical expertise.

There is a 3 month backlog of VAERS (vaccine injury) reports.

Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths​

https://leohohmann.com/2021/04/30/h...cedented-numbers-of-injection-related-deaths/
View attachment 212435

Not to mention the thousands of deaths already in the VAERS system that nobody wants to talk about.
The CDC calls them 'coincidences.' The vaccine can do no harm, even if it does.

'No evidence.' I posted pages of horror stories I found on one random morning. And I stopped looking.
VAERS has thousands upon thousands of vaccine terrors. Doctors who know are speaking out.
But sure, 'no evidence.'

Harvard Medical School estimates 1 in 100 vaccine injuries are actually reported to VAERS.
Extrapolating these numbers, we have 64,500 people dead in only 6 weeks with the jab.
91k testing positive, 17k unresponsive, 14k with facial paralysis...well you can add them all up.

View attachment 213085

I could put pages and pages of you quoting how bad side effects are due to the data in VAERS. And everytime you did, we'd all chime in going "Hey retard, my pet hamster can submit a report to VAERS. You can't use it like that.", and you'd call us all idiots.

Now you're somehow proud of an article saying you can't trust VAERS data? The only person you proved a point to was yourself. Except you're too stupid to see it.