GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...CNN Anchorman Gtifan Proclaims Children Breathing Natural Air Is Now Child Endangerment

jay745

track sl00t
Car(s)
2 vw's
Aw man did I miss the crypto chat? Biden gave me the ole middle finger when it came to a stimulus but daddy dogecoin had my back 😂 gonna buy a set of tires and pay for about 5 track days this season

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Aw man did I miss the crypto chat? Biden gave me the ole middle finger when it came to a stimulus but daddy dogecoin had my back 😂 gonna buy a set of tires and pay for about 5 track days this season.
Congrats on the windfall 🥳

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
VW
Aw man did I miss the crypto chat? Biden gave me the ole middle finger when it came to a stimulus but daddy dogecoin had my back 😂 gonna buy a set of tires and pay for about 5 track days this season
Enjoy your fake tires, the gubment is going to repo them.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Pretty surprising to see you cursing.

I realize people curse at you constantly so it's understandable to curse back, but definitely still surprising.
I get that nobody believes anything I post, when the reality is most of it is verifiable.
The nih.gov link about variants and vaccines was black and white. To be called a 'fuck liar' when the proof is right there, that pushes my buttons.