GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I owe @zrickety an apology. There might be something to his fears about the vaccine. I was going through the temperature check station at work this morning and it said that I was only 86 degrees! I was feeling kinda bloated yesterday. I thought that it was just the pizza. Now I’m thinking that I perhaps died a few days ago.
🧟‍♂️

Are you sure you are dead? I think it’s more likely you didn’t use your heat lamp enough yesterday? Happened to me a week ago, forgot heat lamp time and woke up at a “hypothermic” core temp that would have killed a human.

Just spend some extra time today soaking up warmth on your favorite rock, you’ll be good.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I owe @zrickety an apology. There might be something to his fears about the vaccine. I was going through the temperature check station at work this morning and it said that I was only 86 degrees! I was feeling kinda bloated yesterday. I thought that it was just the pizza. Now I’m thinking that I perhaps died a few days ago.
🧟‍♂️
Your star is rising #5.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618490721268.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
🧟‍♂️
It's because you is cold blooded now.

Get some sun and you'll be back up to correct operating temps.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They are simultaneously talking about reparations, and eliminating student debt...WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY.
All while Biden gets ready to pack the Supreme Court. Are you guys worried yet, or nah??

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'll ask again, what does someone have to gain by lying about vaccine injury, vs a corrupt medical industry that makes countless billions from illness??
Aren't you a salesman for the corrupt medical industry and doesn't your wife prescribe evil corrupt medications?

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Uhhhh, I'm pretty sure that anyone who "thinks the world is overpopulated" knows that birth rates are falling drastically across the board and that the solution to overpopulation is a natural correction combined with technological advances to better handle large amounts of people in concentrated areas...

Only a fucking moron would draw the line between "over population" and "the population needs to be culled".

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They are simultaneously talking about reparations, and eliminating student debt...WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY.
All while Biden gets ready to pack the Supreme Court. Are you guys worried yet, or nah??
We had money for multiple wars and repeated tax cuts for for the rich over the last 50 years, but you're worried about college kids not having to live in debt for the rest of their lives and helping people out of poverty that have been systemically discriminated against for 245 years of our governments existence? Lol, GTFOH

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Zrick: "WE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

okay now that I've calmed down - the US government spends 4,450,000 MILLION dollars every year, that's 4.4 Million Million

We spent between 6.5 and 7 trillion on middle east wars since 2001

The SUM of the deficits in the budget from 2001-2019, including the financial crisis which created some very out of the ordinary years, was just shy of 12 Trillion.

1. The mid east wars make up MORE than 50% of the budget deficits in the last 18 years. Taking out the outlier years of 2008-2012 when the economy was recovering that number rises to something like 80%
  2. The scale of student debt relief and any other domestic programs is basically nil compared to any of these numbers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrick: "WE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

okay now that I've calmed down - the US government spends 4,450,000 MILLION dollars every year, that's 4.4 Million Million

We spent between 6.5 and 7 trillion on middle east wars since 2001

The SUM of the deficits in the budget from 2001-2019, including the financial crisis which created some very out of the ordinary years, was just shy of 12 Trillion.

1. The mid east wars make up MORE than 50% of the budget deficits in the last 18 years. Taking out the outlier years of 2008-2012 when the economy was recovering that number rises to something like 80%
  2. The scale of student debt relief and any other domestic programs is basically nil compared to any of these numbers.
Irony aside, I have no problem with the government spending any amount IF, BIG IF, they can balance the budget first and not raise taxes.
They could spend at 2003 levels and pay down the deficit. They are raking in record tax revenue, the problem is they always spend more than they take. You remember when they made a big stink about raising the debt ceiling? Well now they just continue to do it without batting an eye.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Uhhhh, I'm pretty sure that anyone who "thinks the world is overpopulated" knows that birth rates are falling drastically across the board and that the solution to overpopulation is a natural correction combined with technological advances to better handle large amounts of people in concentrated areas...

Only a fucking moron would draw the line between "over population" and "the population needs to be culled".
Let's just think this through:
If you actually wanted to cull the population, the best way to do it would be a virus of some sort right? But then you have to worry about modern medicine and health organizations tamping it down too effectively, so first, you'd need to work really hard to discredit them, second, convince people to act against the public interest by not social distancing and wearing masks, maybe even pretend the virus isn't real or isn't dangerous, and third, you'd have to go out of your way to prevent vaccinations, maybe by fear mongering and spreading misinformation.

Starting to think zrick is trying to cull our population...

Irony aside, I have no problem with the government spending any amount IF, BIG IF, they can balance the budget first and not raise taxes.
They could spend at 2003 levels and pay down the deficit. They are raking in record tax revenue, the problem is they always spend more than they take. You remember when they made a big stink about raising the debt ceiling? Well now they just continue to do it without batting an eye.
But didn't Trump run some of the largest deficits in history while still presiding over his self proclaimed "best economy ever"? Why didn't he just balance the budget? By your own proclaimed values, you should be as anti-Trump as GTIfan.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Are you sure you are dead? I think it’s more likely you didn’t use your heat lamp enough yesterday? Happened to me a week ago, forgot heat lamp time and woke up at a “hypothermic” core temp that would have killed a human.

Just spend some extra time today soaking up warmth on your favorite rock, you’ll be good.
I had a small South American lizard for a bit in high school. I came home one day and noticed that my normally extremely active lizard had not moved since the previous day. I went to take him out of the enclosure and he was stiff as a board. 😢
I laid him on my waterbed and started cleaning out his enclosure. When I turned around a couple of minutes later he was sprinting across the waterbed! 😳
His heat rock had shorted out. He was just really cold. The heated waterbed was enough to bring him out of it. It definitely startled the shit out of me though.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Why do you want billionaires to pay hundreds in taxes while you pay tens of thousands a year? We know you're not too bright, but even a moron would know that's not right.