GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...CNN Anchorman Gtifan Proclaims Children Breathing Natural Air Is Now Child Endangerment

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's funny you think Trump is actually a businessman or handled his businesses well.

How would Hillary's policies have differed from Bill's?
I didn't say that Trump handled his businesses well. I'm sure some of his businesses were profitable and others not so much. much. said that I wanted a business minded person as opposed to a politician.

I'm not going to address the Hillary part because I'm not getting into a pissing contest. You'll have to accept that I had my reasons.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Who is running or ran that believes that?
Lol, you mean other than the majority of conservatives in political office pushing religious based laws.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't say that Trump handled his businesses well. I'm sure some of his businesses were profitable and others not so much. much. said that I wanted a business minded person as opposed to a politician.

I'm not going to address the Hillary part because I'm not getting into a pissing contest. You'll have to accept that I had my reasons.
Trump isn't business minded though, he is and has always operated as a con man. It would take any reasonably intelligent person 15 minutes of Tarah to figure that out.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I will vote for anyone I believe will make a difference.just as you.
And you want that difference to be a ban on abortion based on your religious beliefs, yes?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol, you mean other than the majority of conservatives in political office pushing religious based laws.
And a majority of liberal minded leftists vote for freedom stripping laws and are verbally open about the constitution not being definitive. Let me guess, you are also one who thinks high capacity magazines should be banned.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And a majority of liberal minded leftists vote for freedom stripping laws and are verbally open about the constitution is not definitive. Let me guess, you are also one who thinks high capacity magazines should be banned.
Leftists. Lol. Democrats are barely left off center in the US.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Right, you want me to believe Biden is a moderate who swears by his Catholic faith.
If Biden isn't a moderate to you, then your just a straight fascist.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
If Biden isn't a moderate to you, then your just a straight fascist.
Haha, you are so lost. He is a moderate? Bahaha, right. You as so far gone you are not worth the time in responding to anymore. Go watch your CNN and drink you "moderate" tea, we will leave the big boy talk to the adults.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Haha, you are so lost. He is a moderate? Bahaha, right. You as so far gone you are not worth the time in responding to anymore. Go watch your CNN and drink you "moderate" tea, we will leave the big boy talk to the adults.
🙄