GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I took Paxlovid the day after I started showing symptoms, and tested positive. I'm definitely not COVID paranoid but I was staining my 95 year old mother's deck at the time. I won't take any chances with her. so I finished the job and went straight to the rapid care. They drew blood to verify the infection, and to test my liver and kidneys before prescribing Paxlovid. I started it the next day. The next three days were sore throat and fever hell. Since I'll never know how much worse it could have been without Paxlovid, I'll never know if it helped. My take is, it didn't do very much. I also got the rebound 5 days later.

What surprised me was how much my tax dollars subsidized this whole thing. Rapid care visits aren't cheap. Blood draws and panels aren't cheap. Experimental treatments aren't cheap. Yet my total bill for everything was $23. That wouldn't even pay for the hour of the PCA's time.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I have just tested positive for the desire to take a shit. I have already pooped a bit and am feeling quite well. I attribute it to my intestines doing a fine job and to that plum juice. I am grateful for having the opportunity to land my ass on a toilet and for being able to let the whole world know my worthless and completely uninteresting to the outside world self is pooping as you are reading this. Don't forget to poop! And vote for me!

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
I have just tested positive for the desire to take a shit. I have already pooped a bit and am feeling quite well. I attribute it to my intestines doing a fine job and to that plum juice. I am grateful for having the opportunity to land my ass on a toilet and for being able to let the whole world know my worthless and completely uninteresting to the outside world self is pooping as you are reading this. Don't forget to poop! And vote for me!
Congrats on the birth of your child...what's it's name?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
So what's the thought with the vaccines. If you had them but don't re-up for the booster. Still in your system?

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
So what's the thought with the vaccines. If you had them but don't re-up for the booster. Still in your system?
I'm 10000000% not getting any booster/additional shots. Not sure if it's still in my system but if "science" says that it's doesn't last then who knows lol.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Forum ad.
Time to get that big turbo.

Screenshot_20220815-124836_Chrome.jpg

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
If you got the mRNA one...definitely plausible to true at his point. Evidence that mRNA is making healthcare a subscription service with either waning immunity or damaging side effects, with their current form. "WARNING...MISINFORMATION...."

Last edited: