GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
in the grand scheme of things, a couple thousand tuners in the world with catless exhausts is the least of my worries, but unfortunately the top tier concern in California

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ice Cube turned down $9 million for the vaccine!!!

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/ice-cube-oh-hell-no-producers-vaccine-mandate-1250408/
1635546988473.png

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
Sure, it was lower, but to be fair, a hell of a lot of stuff was cheaper prior to 2021. Also, to be fair, gas prices were fairly low under Obama's 8 years in office, as well.

I'm not sure where you're getting I claimed gas prices were favorable under Obama. They weren't high, and historically, they were actually quite low vs inflation, but I never made that argument. Where are you getting that from - what exactly did I write that made you think that, because my personal position is that US presidents have little influence on the price of gasoline, which is refined from Light Sweet Crude, not just any oil from anywhere in the world (including the Canadian tar sands which do not produce a petroleum product suitable for American gasoline refineries).

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
My daily has over 200k miles and a rattle in the cat that I ignore. I think that basically qualifies as catless, with the added factor of dumping platinum alloy dust all over the place.
Intentional or gtfo
Jay, private jets DO NOT have manual transmissions(that I'm aware of.) I could be wrong.
2/10 jets don't have transmissions

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1635609586166.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"Most popular President in history,"
1635609788877.png