GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Remember that time the CIA created Bin Laden to fight against the Soviets? The NYT even called him a freedom warrior in 93 on its front page. And then oops, something went wrong and I had to watch the towers come down. I have yet to see proof of any Taliban involvement in 9/11.

"I don't recall" -- lol. You are cute in kissing up to the baizuo lowlives around here. You know else does that? Hyeans.
Taliban were harboring al-Qaeda. it's involvement after the fact.

I wish I had @Keehs360 phone number to drink dial him.

I shattered my wife's windshield today, I was trying to fit a shit ton of 8' PVC pipe in the back because my friend was buying it to make my daughter a soccer net. It didn't fit in his MK7 so he called me to come to Lowes with her car She drives a Nissan Rogue which is the most boring vehicle under the sun. But when I closed the hatch, it sprung up and shattered the windshield.

View attachment 216545

$407 and Safelite will replace it on Tuesday. She wasn't happy.
Careful, with this info from your inspection tag someone might dox you.

Reactions: WAP

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
The aye's have it. Now do I accept democracy or do I claim steal?
You presented 2 options, not a yes / no. Does that mean always quoting was the winner?

Also, how do we know this want just a ploy to improve your reaction score?

But I didn't vote for it.
#NotMyPoll
The outcome was predetermined by Soros and Gates anyway, why bother, right?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Acadia Proves Brain Damged By Masks After Breaking Wife's Windshield With PVC​

Can't blame it on masks. I should have known better, I've done similar before. Like 20 years ago back in highschool, we were trying to commit a felony and steal a knocked over street sign in my then girlfriends car. It was like a Geo hatchback or something. Put the pole in the front on the dash. She's yelling "It's not gonna fit!!!" Try to close the hatch, sign end goes down, pole end shoots up... And punches a hole straight through the windshield....

cb1111

I wish I had @Keehs360 phone number to drink dial him.

I shattered my wife's windshield today, I was trying to fit a shit ton of 8' PVC pipe in the back because my friend was buying it to make my daughter a soccer net. It didn't fit in his MK7 so he called me to come to Lowes with her car She drives a Nissan Rogue which is the most boring vehicle under the sun. But when I closed the hatch, it sprung up and shattered the windshield.

View attachment 216545

$407 and Safelite will replace it on Tuesday. She wasn't happy.
Take pictures of the molding (and gaps) around your windshield before and after they do the work. Also photograph your headliner and A pillars to show that there is no damage - also a picture of the mirror and mirror trim.

It is important. Don't ask me how I know.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Take pictures of the molding (and gaps) around your windshield before and after they do the work. Also photograph your headliner and A pillars to show that there is no damage - also a picture of the mirror and mirror trim.

It is important. Don't ask me how I know.

I definitely will. But my probably would never have even noticed it was broken if I didn't tell her. That's how much care and attention she pays to her car...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Taliban were harboring al-Qaeda. it's involvement after the fact.

Careful, with this info from your inspection tag someone might dox you.

Don't care, we should have never invaded Afghanistan or Iraq. We could have taken out Bin Laden in EXACTLY the same way we did, sooner, never invaded either country, and the entire region and world would be much more stable. A million people died because GW and Cheney though the US could quickly help the Afghan government defeat the Taliban, who were already on the ropes. Our entering the fray gave the Taliban a new lease on life. The only think people in Afghanistan hatred more than the Taliban is the US.

That's just the reality.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Don't care, we should have never invaded Afghanistan or Iraq. We could have taken out Bin Laden in EXACTLY the same way we did, sooner, never invaded either country, and the entire region and world would be much more stable. A million people died because GW and Cheney though the US could quickly help the Afghan government defeat the Taliban, who were already on the ropes. Our entering the fray gave the Taliban a new lease on life. The only think people in Afghanistan hatred more than the Taliban is the US.

That's just the reality.
Not disagreeing. Blood for oil.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

That's just the reality.
You would have thought the US would have known better after Russia wasted I can't remember how many years in Afghanistan.