GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i don't think anyone that has been in here has tried to defend Biden, though many still bitched about trump.

Moreso, many have left because of a few reasons
* Thread no longer fun and exciting
* Covid 19 is no longer a novel topic. Most have moved on with our lives, vaccinated, not vaccinated, dead or alive.
* Whatever anyone thinks of the vaccine or Covid is not really up for debate any longer, at least not to zrick who has proven nothing except that he has unwavering support of twitter posts
* Once a few well to do and honest thinking people leave, and the scavengers and pigeons come in to shit all over the chess board, there isn't much left keeping others in

I keep checking in, out of boredom and a waning desire to see something fun going on in here as it was a lot of fun for a year or so. Lately the well seems dried up for the most part.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Lol meaning you guys hated Trump so much you voted for someone you don't/can't even bother trying to defend? Well done.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I didn't vote. I was fairweather at best for Trump during his first election. By the end of it, wasn't much of a fan, and certainly wasnt a fan of biden. Voting is a waste of fake freedom anyway.

I guess that brings me to the other reason that at least I'm not posting much anymore. Few seem to really care about truth and learning. Most seem to just like to fight and argue and prove they are right. Cherry picking facts, misrepresenting data, blablabla; it just gets old seeing the circular arguments that go nowhere when no one ever arrives to such conversations with an open mind. I always keep an open mind; if anyone here was to read all 3840 pages in here you will see I tried to stay open, follow evidence to and then take reasonable approaches to most topics on order. Never wanted to play the 'i'm right, youre stupid' game.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
i don't think anyone that has been in here has tried to defend Biden, though many still bitched about trump.

* Covid 19 is no longer a novel topic. Most have moved on with our lives, vaccinated, not vaccinated, dead or alive.
* Whatever anyone thinks of the vaccine or Covid is not really up for debate any longer, at least not to zrick who has proven nothing except that he has unwavering support of twitter posts
* Once a few well to do and honest thinking people leave, and the scavengers and pigeons come in to shit all over the chess board, there isn't much left keeping others in

I keep checking in, out of boredom and a waning desire to see something fun going on in here as it was a lot of fun for a year or so. Lately the well seems dried up for the most part.
A year or so ago it was the same thing. Just a lot more guys like MajicMk that liked to argue and contest every link that wasn't their own.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This thread has certainly done a 180. It used to be several MajicMk vs the few. Now it's reversed. Only MajicMk is left. And he was late to the party.
The illusion of the pandemic can only last so long. People are catching on...it's not about a virus. It's about CONTROL.
That's running out of steam, so it's on to phase 2, the climate hoax.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Stand for nothing fall for anything
Not true. I remain open minded; of course I take some stance on some topics but foster my stance based upon where buildup of evidence seems to lie. Better than doubling down where i have the potential to be wrong.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
The illegal immigrant thing is totally overplayed by Republicans.
Bullshit. What a moronic claim.

I live by the border. I can turn around and see it from my window. We are in an area that wasn't particularly active BEFORE Biden took over. But now? The amount of Border Patrol activity is OFF THE CHARTS. I see it every day, first hand. If you don't believe me, come down and see for yourself. But like Biden & Kamala, you don't give a shit. And no, I'm not a Republican.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They say those that are bored, are boring. Yes, most have moved on with their lives. I would argue more dead than alive inside.

Voting is a waste of fake freedom anyway.

Few seem to really care about truth and learning. Most seem to just like to fight and argue and prove they are right. Cherry picking facts, misrepresenting data, blablabla; it just gets old seeing the circular arguments that go nowhere when no one ever arrives to such conversations with an open mind.
I have reached the same conclusion. As Biden said, it's not how you vote, it's who counts the votes. (Yes, he really said that)
As far as cherry picking facts and misrepresenting data, Pfizer, CDC and fake news media are skilled at it.
I am quick to cut through the bullshit, for example, the Pfizer trial for kids had a 2% difference between vaccine and placebo. The truth is the kids were never at risk and rarely symptomatic. Pfizer stands to make record billions of dollars every year now, with no chance of being sued. The system is corrupt.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

I live by the border. I can turn around and see it from my window. We are in an area that wasn't particularly active BEFORE Biden took over. But now? The amount of Border Patrol activity is OFF THE CHARTS. I see it every day, first hand. If you don't believe me, come down and see for yourself. But like Biden & Kamala, you don't give a shit. And no, I'm not a Republican.
So there is more patrol activity in your area, you are saying? Are you seeing a lot of illegal aliens?

Just curious.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Let's not forget who was labeled the "Deporter in Chief"

....who was his VP again? 🤔

npace

Autocross Champion
Obama was such a disappointment. Water drinking stunt in Flint, expanding the drone killing program, expanded surveillance state program, kids in cages, violating the Constitution on due process (14th Amendment), expanding the rendition program, lying to a FISA court, and his new BS vanity project are all examples of how corrupt he was and how the media is willing to look the other way when someone fits their narrative. Unfortunately, with every new President it seems to get worse.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Noone enables victimization while simultaneously relying on victims for votes while simultaneously increasing the likelihood and severity of being a victim as well as a good ole democrat.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Funny how all of our eye witness accounts are deemed 'overplayed' and 'misinformation' by the mainstream news.
And @MagicMK wonders why I turn to social media for current events. Orwell's 1984 has become non-fiction.
Citizen journalists are doing the job that legacy media USED to do.