GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
wtf are u talking about?!?!?!? u know what jay, hold up. gonna go to my neighbor's place. ive driven his rs extensively
Lol dude. I'm talking about golf R and audi s3. You're talking about focus rs. I drove a focus rs for about 6 months daily about 2 years ago. That awd system is very good.

Good lord man.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
How do I know that's actually you, and not just pictures ripped off Google? I'm going to need a new photo, holding a sneaker in one hand, and a jar of mayo in the other, with a hand written sign that says "I got my engine tuned up at Jim's service bays!"
Lmfao

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
How do I know that's actually you, and not just pictures ripped off Google? I'm going to need a new photo, holding a sneaker in one hand, and a jar of mayo in the other, with a hand written sign that says "I got my engine tuned up at Jim's service bays!"
^ acadia has read the forum rules and it shows

cb1111

Disabled vets get a few cents off from midnight to six am. And a couple more off from six am to three pm. From three pm to midnight we don’t qualify for a discount due to it being prime time.

I don’t understand why this is so hard for u to believe.
Show us anything that even vaguely indicates that even off peak, with all your discounts and standing on your head, where you are paying a tenth of a penny for electricity - or anything even close.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Show us anything that even vaguely indicates that even off peak, with all your discounts and standing on your head, where you are paying a tenth of a penny for electricity - or anything even close.
I would be capitalizing on that shit! Heaters on high, oven on high broil, toaster... Build up some heat while they are paying for you to use it!

cb1111

I would be capitalizing on that shit! Heaters on high, oven on high broil, toaster... Build up some heat while they are paying for you to use it!
Hell, he could put every grower in Colorado out of business. He could resell it for 2/10th of a cent and double his money.

He'd make billions

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Off topic of the off-topic... I am looking to hook up my new TV and the PS5 that will finally be coming in about a month with Ethernet. I have no experience with that though. How would I go about it? What do I need to buy? We have cable internet.