GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Still relevant.

1638641959877.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
If you really have to ask that then talk to Bofa

I don’t know what shit flops around between your ears, hence my question. Honestly, I don’t care about your position on the subject. But, keep banging the drum, I’m sure it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
Meanwhile.... hidden real journalism:

Revealed: Documents Show Bill Gates Has Given $319 Million to Media Outlets
Sifting through over 30,000 grants in the company’s database, MintPress can reveal that the Gates Foundation has bankrolled hundreds of media outlets and ventures, to the tune of at least $319 million.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/docum...as-given-319-million-to-media-outlets/278943/

TL,DR: Bill Gates hides purchases of news stories he wants in the media through his foundation; $319 million is a low number and only what could be directly counted. Stories purchased include those on covid vaccines and the pandemic. He also funds "training" for journalists. Nothing to see here, just an altruistic billionaire with no reason to sway public opinion whatsoever.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

https://www.mintpressnews.com/docum...as-given-319-million-to-media-outlets/278943/

TL,DR: Bill Gates hides purchases of news stories he wants in the media through his foundation; $319 million is a low number and only what could be directly counted. Stories purchased include those on covid vaccines and the pandemic. He also funds "training" for journalists. Nothing to see here, just an altruistic billionaire with no reason to sway public opinion whatsoever.
You're right tldr. It depends on what his intent was with the donations. I read quite a bit but didn't see what the intent was.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Another George Soros.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I'm tired and stupid. Are you saying that his intent was benign?

About as benign as the last bReAkInG NeWs conspiracy theory calmly discussed in this thread. 🤣

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
RIP Bob Dole

1638728152653.png