GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trump's news conference on Vaccine.

1. He says Pfizer is lying when they say they aren’t a part of Warp Speed.
2. Next guy gets up and lists the companies that are part of Warp Speed - no Pfizer.
3. Warp Speed has vaccine going into Phase 3 testing in a few weeks

Zrickety OMG, fake news.

It's Schroedinger's pandemic. It's fake, but we're giving emergency approval for a Vaccine for it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Trump's news conference on Vaccine.

1. He says Pfizer is lying when they say they aren’t a part of Warp Speed.
2. Next guy gets up and lists the companies that are part of Warp Speed - no Pfizer.
3. Warp Speed has vaccine going into Phase 3 testing in a few weeks

Zrickety OMG, fake news.

It's Schroedinger's pandemic. It's fake, but we're giving emergency approval for a Vaccine for it.
I’m a sad human being for finding this funny

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Guys, I have a bigger problem than the fake virus and fake election.
My Mini Cooper has low oil pressure. Seems to be a common issue, FML.
Plan B is electric conversion...

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
I recently watched a video from Rich Rebuilds where he had a conversation with the Mini technician they was talking about how those things just blow up all the damn time. I never realized that.

Also... Your Mini caught COVID. Should have put a bra on it- masks work.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Sounds like the ghost of Issigonis smites another MINO.

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
Problem is CD rates are less the 1% right now.
You've missed the point. The goal is to determine whether or not someone understands the difference between amortization and compounding. It is not meant to be a real life situation.
So you used in your own words "assumptions" and now all of a sudden they are facts?
Again, you've completely missed the point.
You have to make assumptions because you can change the numbers to any other realistic value and the fact remains you'll still be ahead if you invest instead of pay off early in today's situation. I think it's somewhere around <4.5% APR for a mortgage and you'll most likely come out ahead. So, as of today's current conditions where you can get mid 2% interest rates, it makes absolutely no financial sense to pay off early. If you're talking about mortgage rates in the 80s, that's a different ballgame.
Or, should I ensure absolutely zero people (it's already pretty damn close to zero) will even consider reading it by using all variables? Jim wouldn't even read it with numbers, do you honestly think he would if there were multiple variables?

Cue people who are going to bitch about this thread turning into finances again.

Last edited: