GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don’t? How, pray tell, does it affect me? Since clearly I am a 19yo kid living paycheck to paycheck.

Not worth debating. It's just good general advice because most people won't take care of their finances until it's too late. If you have then congrats.

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
You're the ignorant one. I'm not close minded I'm smart with money is all.
Learn the difference between an ignorant response and being ignorant. I'm not calling you ignorant, I'm saying the act of ignoring all the proof I just provided is ignorant. I provided all the real-world assumptions and mathematical calculations to prove what I'm saying is right. Everything is backed up through mathematics and shows you'll have almost $500k more after you pay off the house. By ignoring evidence because you've already drawn a conclusion is literally being close minded.

So far, the only proof you've provided is "Dave Ramsey" and "I'm smart with money." Like I said, I'm glad you're doing okay, but if you understood the power of compounding and the time value of money, you'd be even better off.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
In these past 4 years I’ve been called a spic and wetback more times than the 34 years before it combined. Like, I went to get the mail 3 months ago and had the cops called on me for being a suspicious brown person. His rhetoric has always been dangerous and worrisome. He effectively supercharged hate (what I have personally perceived myself) directly and indirectly to levels I haven’t seen. Ever.

yeah. Worries me. A lot.

I'm sorry people said that to you. That's abhorrent. But it has nothing to do with what happens to you when Trump leaves office. That's ridiculous.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Learn the difference between an ignorant response and being ignorant. I'm not calling you ignorant, I'm saying the act of ignoring all the proof I just provided is ignorant. I provided all the real-world assumptions and mathematical calculations to prove what I'm saying is right. Everything is backed up through mathematics and shows you'll have almost $500k more after you pay off the house. By ignoring evidence because you've already drawn a conclusion is literally being close minded.

So far, the only proof you've provided is "Dave Ramsey" and "I'm smart with money." Like I said, I'm glad you're doing okay, but if you understood the power of compounding and the time value of money, you'd be even better off.

Just completely disagree and we aren't going to agree so that's where I'm leaving it.

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
In these past 4 years I’ve been called a spic and wetback more times than the 34 years before it combined. Like, I went to get the mail 3 months ago and had the cops called on me for being a suspicious brown person. His rhetoric has always been dangerous and worrisome. He effectively supercharged hate (what I have personally perceived myself) directly and indirectly to levels I haven’t seen. Ever.

yeah. Worries me. A lot.
I wouldn't say "supercharged." More like emboldened. The hate was already there, just people didn't have the balls to be as obvious about it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm sorry people said that to you. That's abhorrent. But it has nothing to do with what happens to you when Trump leaves office. That's ridiculous.
I look forward to the usual normal racism that was on brand with America. But I have kids. And a grand kid on the way too. I can’t help but worry. Look what happened when America gave an idiot a soap box to stand on. Shit went sideways. Over and over. I do hope it all just goes away but I just doubt it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Bro you people are still arguing over fucking savings and money?

go to El Paso. Cross the border. Buy 3 kilos of coke. Have them drone the shit over to the parking lot by the border. Sell 100 grams at a time. Don’t sell the whole kilo. Wash rinse repeat till you’re happy with what you got.

or maybe take 15k. Start a legal cannabis grow and save 50% (after expenses) from each crop. After two years you’ll have a nice bit to lay on.

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
No, never, regardless of anything that may happen. SSA/Medicare will fail long before I loose my free healthcare for life.

From my understanding, SSA will most likely just increase the withholdings from paychecks to continue to fund this hemorrhaging program.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What's exhibit A?

The fact that you argued against the glaring parallels between Trump and Hitler, then admitted you know nothing is the latter’s rise to power.

You are literally ignoring history by this.

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
Bro you people are still arguing over fucking savings and money?

go to El Paso. Cross the border. Buy 3 kilos of coke. Have them drone the shit over to the parking lot by the border. Sell 100 grams at a time. Don’t sell the whole kilo. Wash rinse repeat till you’re happy with what you got.

or maybe take 15k. Start a legal cannabis grow and save 50% (after expenses) from each crop. After two years you’ll have a nice bit to lay on.
Complains cops get called on him for looking like a suspicious brown person. Gives advice on how to make money through the illegal drug trade through Mexico.