GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I respect your decision, but you are officially a domestic enemy of the USA.
Biden's own words were 'truth over facts'...

I’ll play.

What exactly defines me as an official “domestic enemy of the USA”.

this aught to be good.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Just as long as those aliens don’t need to visit an emergency room in the US.... for free?!?!?

Damn it, there are painfully misinformed and bigoted tax paying ‘Murcuans that don't get those benefits!!!
Annnnnnd here we go. Proved my point. Too many people refuse to stop buying into the left/right paradigm scam.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Annnnnnd here we go. Proved my point. Too many people refuse to stop buying into the left/right paradigm scam.

You proved your own point. Seems like you refuse to stop buying into the left/right paradigm scam.

That was a specific reference to Jim’s bigoted position discussed earlier. Try and keep up.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I’ll play.

What exactly defines me as an official “domestic enemy of the USA”.

this aught to be good.
The MAGA morons think anyone who isn't for Trump is an existential threat and an enemy of the state.

For the first time in my life, I donated to a political campaign this year. I couldn't bring myself to give to Biden directly, so I donated to the Lincoln Project.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Because of the way you spelled "ought". 😂

That’s all you got? Come on Jim, you’ve had two days to mount a retaliatory strike. I hope you have more than attacking a typo.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
You proved your own point. Seems like you refuse to stop buying into the left/right paradigm scam.

That was a specific reference to Jim’s bigoted position discussed earlier. Try and keep up.
You just literally “I know you are but what am I”’d me. Congrats. 👏 How does your takeaway, which clearly represents a caricature of partisan troupes prove that I fall into the cognitive traps that you do?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That’s all you got? Come on Jim, you’ve had two days to mount a retaliatory strike. I hope you have more than attacking a typo.

Where's your sense of humor? Obviously I meant it as funny hence the emoji. I'm not wasting my time debating this crap.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You just literally “I know you are but what am I”’d me. Congrats. How does your takeaway, which clearly represents a caricature of partisan troupes prove that I fall into the cognitive traps that you do?

For a person who disparages others for falling for this right/left scam, you are pretty quick to blindly lump everyone with an opposing view into one of those camps.

I find it terribly ironic.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
For a person who disparages others for falling for this right/left scam, you are pretty quick to blindly lump everyone with an opposing view into one of those camps.

I find it terribly ironic.
I’m not lumping you into either camp. You’re all one in the same to me.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

630D5AB1-5A87-46F0-93A5-B3274FD5507E.gif