GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'll just leave this here for those people that "aren't getting enough oxygen"...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rus-can-last-nine-hours-on-skin-idUSKBN26Q2UP

Totally disagree with that and I'm proof of it. I have COPD and during the day breathing will be worse than others. When I'm wearing my mask and breathing gets difficult I'll walk to where I'm alone and pull the mask down. I've checked my oxygen level immediately after pulling the mask down and then in a few minutes when I get my breath back and it's a significant difference.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
BuT whUT aBoUT HuNteR’S eMaILs?!?

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Totally disagree with that and I'm proof of it. I have COPD and during the day breathing will be worse than others. When I'm wearing my mask and breathing gets difficult I'll walk to where I'm alone and pull the mask down. I've checked my oxygen level immediately after pulling the mask down and then in a few minutes when I get my breath back and it's a significant difference.
Oh- like with an O2 sat meter?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I haven't apologized once for Trump. I've stated several times that I don't even like him. Where do you get this crap?

The Dems raising taxes won't affect me at all. I'm only thinking of the economy overall.
Laughing stock? You are with all the assumptions you make.

You think America is respected in the world?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
DAMNIT I missed out on the illegals discussion. It's amazing that boomers still think this is a big problem and blame them vs blaming the country that promotes it. woof. Thinking that an illegal making less than minimum wage is actually a benefit... wow. Some people care literally only about themselves. Illegals are still humans, and probably had a tougher life where they came from and are just trying to escape. Your life does NOT mean more than theirs Jim.....

fuckin boomers man.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Liking (almost) every one of Rickety's posts implies a lot.

Be careful where you throw out thumbs up. When you agree with totally insane posts what are the rest of us supposed to think?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Used to work with a lot of 50 something's years ago and they would go off about immigrants regularly (rarely restricted to illegal ones, they were anti immigration in general). I learned early on that it was mostly just thinly veiled racism because when I brought up the fact that my family came here with nothing, on a boat, they didn't have an issue with it. Why? Because we're British.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This right here!!

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Used to work with a lot of 50 something's years ago and they would go off about immigrants regularly (rarely restricted to illegal ones, they were anti immigration in general). I learned early on that it was mostly just thinly veiled racism because when I brought up the fact that my family came here with nothing, on a boat, they didn't have an issue with it. Why? Because we're British.

QFT!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Numerous doctors have proven that wearing the mask doesn't lower your oxygen levels.

If your oxygen level fluctuates without a mask it doesn't prove anything if it also fluctuates with a mask.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
This right here!!
What, that he has a pre-existing condition? Wouldn't this put him the group of people you've already written off as acceptable to die during this pandemic? Those with pre-existing conditions should speak with their doctor about other alternatives.

You can wear a face shield if a mask upsets your existing lung condition. Portable oxygen supply systems are now to the point that they weigh under 10 pounds and can run for a day.

For the healthy a mask doesn't lower your oxygen levels. We've covered this.
FB_IMG_1601245433419.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know that I will be but the corporations that were bringing jobs back to the US won't continue and hiring will halt.

Which corporations brought jobs back and please cite sources.