GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Can someone please explain to me how an mma person is an effective campaign tool?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The Trump zombies feel it's necessary to blast out their support for him. They're obligated to show up because sheep gotta follow the shepard...or get bit by a dog.

People showing up to the rallies is a direct contradiction of the idea that he has a large amount of secret supporters.

You live in a bubble bro. Unless you live in a diverse community your neighbors all being Trump supporters isn't indicative of any larger trend.
My job takes me in a 4 hour radius of south Georgia. I agree that you can't make blanket statements, but I've only seen a handful of Biden signs on lawns...literally less than 10 in the area. I've seen hundreds and hundreds of Trump signs. You do the math.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Uh, no, genius.

There's a spike becuse it's spreading.

If it were waning, increased testing would not yield increased positive results.

This is one of the most poorly thought out "talking points" since it can't stand on it's own against a simple "if, then" logic test.
80% false positives...keep testing and keep getting positives. Do people not know when they are sick? They need a 'test' to figure it out??

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
My job takes me in a 4 hour radius of south Georgia. I agree that you can't make blanket statements, but I've only seen a handful of Biden signs on lawns...literally less than 10 in the area. I've seen hundreds and hundreds of Trump signs. You do the math.

That trump supporters are just as loud mouthed and idiotic with yard signs as their fearless god king?

I've never once considered putting a political candidate sign in my yard or on my car in my life. Nothing good can come from it.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
80% false positives...keep testing and keep getting positives. Do people not know when they are sick? They need a 'test' to figure it out??
Oh, we're back to the thing where you argue that people don't get sick from it but also deny the existence of asymptomatic cases already? Cool.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh, we're back to the thing where you argue that people don't get sick from it but also deny the existence of asymptomatic cases already? Cool.
By definition, asymptomatic means they are not sick...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@GTIfan99 here is your sauce for the flu shot.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/26/singapore-halts-use-flu-vaccines-48-die-south-korea/
1603801434937.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That trump supporters are just as loud mouthed and idiotic with yard signs as their fearless god king?

I've never once considered putting a political candidate sign in my yard or on my car in my life. Nothing good can come from it.
I won't put a bumper sticker on the car for obvious reasons, never attended a rally, but I do have a lawn sign. Not near the street but near the house. I want to make sure they are trespassing if they want to start shit. We have 'stand your ground' laws in Georgia.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
There it is folks... zrickety showing his true colors.

"I want to have a legally justifiable but morally bullshit reason to kill someone"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There it is folks... zrickety showing his true colors.

"I want to have a legally justifiable but morally bullshit reason to kill someone"
I could put it by the street to attract lunatic Democrats like this guy.
donald-trump-signs-ran-over-fail-nails-punctured-car-tires.jpg

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I always thought the trump lawn signs were a sign of unintelligent life, kinda like a messages to visitors to talk a little slower because mentally challenged people live there
So what's a Biden sign say? Owner hiding in the basement, use a 2 way radio and teleprompter to speak?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Here's a reminder that the everything tests positive...fruit, animals, coffee.
EdxG68zUEAEWQFJ.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's like 2016 all over again...