GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
FB_IMG_1603579805027.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trump brags about sexually assaulting women, peeping on naked teens, and has 24 credible sexusl assault accusations, one involving an underage girl at an Epstein party, and one of Epstein's employees witnessed it and signed an affidavit.

Trump is also a known lifelong con man and grifter, heavily indebted to our 2 biggest geopolitical competitors.

His kids are using his office to make hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

He's using his campaign funds as a personal penny bank.

His covid 19 response had caused the unnecessary death of tens of thousands of Americans.

Anyone that would vote for him is morally bankrupt.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Trump brags about sexually assaulting women, peeping on naked teens, and has 24 credible sexusl assault accusations, one involving an underage girl at an Epstein party, and one of Epstein's employees witnessed it and signed an affidavit.

Trump is also a known lifelong con man and grifter, heavily indebted to our 2 biggest geopolitical competitors.

His kids are using his office to make hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

He's using his campaign funds as a personal penny bank.

His covid 19 response had caused the unnecessary death of tens of thousands of Americans.

Anyone that would vote for him is morally bankrupt.

You know what they say about opinions right?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@zrickety

I see you have avoided my question. Maybe you missed it when hitching up your banal rhetoric, so I’ll ask again.

What exactly defines me as an official “domestic enemy of the USA”?
Biden is a treasonous traitor, sold us out to China, turned a blind eye to Hillary and Russia, conspired with 0barna. This is the tip of the iceberg, investigations are ongoing. Your wife is supporting treason.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Biden is a treasonous traitor, sold us out to China, turned a blind eye to Hillary and Russia, conspired with 0barna. This is the tip of the iceberg, investigations are ongoing. Your wife is supporting treason.
Sounds like they picked the right candidate then. These are badges of honor in American politics 👍

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

The amount of projection in this post is astounding.