GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I like Fox News but some of the pundits are as extreme right as Commie leftists on other "news" channels. Has Tucker ever said if he's vaccinated?
Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Still can't give you a virus I don't have, but let's have everyone wear masks forever to protect some obese old person we don't know because they are at risk.
GTFOH with all this nonsense.
This is not living.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
People like me???
You mean people that had the virus and recovered? People that are immune??
No.
Lockdown is because people like YOU are virtue signaling with your mask when you're 'vaccinated' with some bullshit that you don't even know what it is, as it creates more cases and variants that spread.

You are not immune from new variants. You're a danger to your children. I hope your wife gets them away from you.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
858f9fc1f0bffe46152e65f9b90fc0f8c085554067eb0ed75a1b9399dcbceb66.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You are not immune from new variants. You're a danger to your children. I hope your wife gets them away from you.
You're wrong and FUCK YOU.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Still can't give you a virus I don't have, but let's have everyone wear masks forever to protect some obese old person we don't know because they are at risk.
GTFOH with all this nonsense.
This is not living.

What about protecting some old person with COPD? You know, like Jim?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

cb1111

I wear a mask to protect vulnerable people. So do you, including yourself.

It's ridiculous that zrickety thinks wearing a mask is too much trouble to protect old people.
Then there is this.

As an aside, my gardener stopped by this evening to see how we were doing. I hadn't seen him since last year. His mother died of COViD in January, he got it in feb and was in hospital, an aunt and two brothers died in June - all living in Virginia. All unvaccinated. He got vaccinated after his bout in the hospital. He said he had never been so sick - mid 30's, not overweight.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Fox News "always recommending" the vaccine is a stretch of words. At the beginning of the rollout, they hyper focused on the incredibly few bad reactions to the vaccine in a calculated effort to sow doubt into viewers' minds. Fucker Carlson pulled double duty with the vaccine fear mongering. I don't recall them ever explicitly saying "do not get the vaccine", but they most certainly have not "always recommended" it.

Tucker yes, to an extent, but I don't recall anyone else on Fox being antivax.