GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Bro, no.

There aren't 2 sides to every story. One person here is a propaganda machine. Only one.

I stopped taking this seriously like 2000 pages ago. I'm sorry if you keep stumbling into logical traps but that isn't my fault. Your own words are the easiest thing in the world to use against you.
You are cute for believing that. :)

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Oh no, mean words. 😄

Jim, my dude, you're taking this the most seriously.

If I act how your pals act, but direct it at you, you don't like it. If I were to direct it at someone you dislike, GTIfan for instance, you would give my posts the thumbs up.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Oh no, mean words. 😄

If I act how your pals act, but direct it at you, you don't like it. If I were to direct it at someone you dislike, GTIfan for instance, you would give my posts the thumbs up.
It would depend on exactly what you said.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh no, mean words. 😄

I'll give your post a thumbs up just for kicks. (y)(y)(y)

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Better get your orders in before the burger rationing starts. I just saw Omaha steaks is offering 12 FREE BURGERS!!!! with select packages now.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
In a non covid context it's kinda valid though. Normal people are like NPCs to the rich and wealthy. Consider groups like the EPA, who the rich and wealthy lobby to restrict our rights to modify vehicles and do other dumb shit that makes up like 1-4% of greenhouse emissions, while simultaneously lobbying to unrestrict industry (>20%).

We've been indoctrinated in a sense, taught to call people who think this way conspiracy theorists, and equating them to people who believe in things like bigfoot to devalue their opinion.

Nobody lobbies the EPA.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Rickety, please understand you're only making a strong push here because most everyone has simply stopped pushing back.

I admire your persistence but outlasting the others doesn't make posts from the Alternate Universe somehow less insane.
So your stamina and will to live have faded with the jab?? Got it.