GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Brandon Stacks Losses In Federal Courts - Alec Baldwin Says The Gun Made Him Do It

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I love how people do this. I'm not going to go back and look up every previous post you've made. My original issue was not with you, anyway - it was with the citations provided by Zrick. So, it's a bit unreal, if you will, for you to refuse to provide a citation, now. I don't want to play whack a mole with citations (ie - oh, not that one, what about the other one I provided). I'm offering to look at any citation from Nature.com you have - tell me which one you think is the most credible and I'll look at it. I think that's more than a fair offer in this debate. If you don't want to provide a citation, then I'm left to believe that you realize the citation was likely to get quickly shot down, anyway.

Are you not understand that I've already sent you the links in question? I'm not wasting my time resending the same links again.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Wow this thread is really a reaction score farm. We're really just doing this for the internet points.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Info on J&J just came out about J&J in a 2 dose regimen is just as about as effective as the mRna vaccines. That said, the info on the spike protein from mRna's being dangerous is a bunch of bull, but, regardless, if you're okay with the J&J, then they're recommending taking it in a 2 dose regimen.
You realize your non expert opinions on this topic are just that right? The real experts are still arguing about all of this and it's going to take more time for definitive answers to be learned.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
loki-look.gif