GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Brandon Stacks Losses In Federal Courts - Alec Baldwin Says The Gun Made Him Do It

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good news for the hospital I work at. First time in the last year we don't have a single covid 19 patient admitted and no patients on vents.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The case graphs are looking pretty wild here in MA. The virus almost isn't circulating anymore as we have such a highly vaccinated population.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The case graphs are looking pretty wild here in MA. The virus almost isn't circulating anymore as we have such a highly vaccinated population.
Same here although I read that in basically every urban area in NJ they have lower than 50% bad rates.

Gonna sound f'd up but every town you don't want to live in in NJ has poor vax rates. Towns like Camden and Irvington.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...entage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

It's good knowing New England has it's head at least somewhat out of it's ass.
Yep! I'm fully maskless at this point, I still carry it around in my pocket should someone ask me to wear it but otherwise it's all good.

According to google's vaccination graph we are at 68% of the population having at least 1 shot. Given that there's a fair chance a lot of the people who aren't getting shots probably had COVID I'm guessing we are well over 80% immunity.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Same here although I read that in basically every urban area in NJ they have lower than 50% bad rates.

Gonna sound f'd up but every town you don't want to live in in NJ has poor vax rates. Towns like Camden and Irvington.
I bet it's even lower in deep south jersey (Salem and Cumberland). Eating muskrat has probably built up their natural immunity to everything though.