GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Brandon Stacks Losses In Federal Courts - Alec Baldwin Says The Gun Made Him Do It

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The vaccine was widely available to HEALTHCARE workers at the end of January to early February. Nearly everyone who got the shot before then was in nursing homes and trials.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1621117379017.jpg

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Just copying my idol.
Good damnit Jim. You have so thoroughly embarrassed yourself that now I feel bad and have to explain it to you.

They are having a circle jerk onto a cookie. The cookie is covered in their jizz and Nom nom nom is the sound of you gobbling it up, because you are oblivious and think it's icing (a metaphor for good information perhaps). Then you responded in an oblivious manner and added the sound of you woofing down another cookie.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Good damnit Jim. You have so thoroughly embarrassed yourself that now I feel bad and have to explain it to you.

They are having a circle jerk onto a cookie. The cookie is covered in their jizz and Nom nom nom is the sound of you gobbling it up, because you are oblivious and think it's icing (a metaphor for good information perhaps). Then you responded in an oblivious manner and added the sound of you woofing down another cookie.
That is so childish. It speaks to your mentality. And I wouldn't know about having a circle jerk on a cookie. Apparently you do.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That is so childish. It speaks to your mentality. And I wouldn't know about having a circle jerk on a cookie. Apparently you do.
You still use "I know you are, but what am I" as your go to come back (three posts ago in fact). You don't hold the high ground on juvenile.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You still use "I know you are, but what am I" as your go to come back (three posts ago in fact). You don't hold the high ground on juvenile.
That's bullshit.
How can you read that into what I said. Here you go you're a cocksucker. And now you can't say anything about that or I'll pull the I know you are card on you. You can't have cart blanche to say what you want and then pull that card if someone responds.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You mean the anotero-zrick-jim circle jerk? It mostly just makes me feel bad for Jim. Anotero is just masturbating to his snowflake-gay-retard insult playbook, zrick spouts endless nonsense and Jim is just like "another freshly iced cookie? You guys are alright, I don't know what everyone's problem is. Nom, nom, nom."
You want a crayon?