Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Haha, my wife stopped working long ago.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Life is good for me (srsly).

To bring it in the scamdemic conversation both me and Mrs Mud were born white/middle class. We have also both worked our entire lives as skilled labor. A lot of our free time is spent working on our house. It needed everything when we got it. We spend $ on house, cars kinda (our newest is a 2008 CRV, but I have 3+). Lucky enough to do normally one week house rental vacation in VT and one upscale Inn wknd per year. Inn is on hold cause of Covid and neither of us are comfortable with public at this time (I admit to never having been good in public).

house/cars all paid off!!

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm going to give @jay745 some kudos here. The Jeep forum is probably going to ban me for talking about such controversial topics as 'freedom' and 'free speech.'
For a group of guys that love American flag stickers and 'Don't tread on me' they sure are apathetic about the decline in this country.
They would rather turn a blind eye and not talk about any of it. Unbelievable.
Slapping stickers on their cars requires no effort. They are a bunch of posers.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Life is good for me (srsly).

To bring it in the scamdemic conversation both me and Mrs Mud were born white/middle class. We have also both worked our entire lives as skilled labor. A lot of our free time is spent working on our house. It needed everything when we got it. We spend $ on house, cars kinda (our newest is a 2008 CRV, but I have 3+). Lucky enough to do normally one week house rental vacation in VT and one upscale Inn wknd per year. Inn is on hold cause of Covid and neither of us are comfortable with public.

house/cars all paid off!!
Your hard work has paid off! 😜

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just dropping in to leave this here for Zrick

1626890251542.png

https://www.al.com/news/2021/07/im-...eating-unvaccinated-dying-covid-patients.html

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Zrickety already had it, so he'll likely have some protection from serious illness, at least with the current variants. We can assume his much more intelligent wife is vaccinated, so that leaves his kids to pay the price for his stupidity. I hope that isn't the case, but I couldn't even see one of his own kids dying being able to break through the brainwashing.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The good news is, even with 1 dose, hospitalizations and deaths are down vs cases from previous trends in England.
Screenshot_20210721-134852_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: WAP