GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
"And what appears to be a doodle, of my self as a cowboy..."

1626274202664.png

1626274176036.png

cb1111

For me, reality is based on empirical observation of my surroundings, and scientific method. I can't "know" someone that doesn't exist, although the Catholic church did try for several years to dumb me down to accept the brainwashing, with all the chanting and the wine and cracker hors d'oeuvres, but it just didn't take. I'm thankful for that every time someone brings the word faith into a conversation, as I would hate to have to rely on the insistence of blind acceptance to get my point across.
Sagan.pdf (whitman.edu)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Call it like I see it sweetheart, if walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Got it, you're Christian in name only. The Bible doesn't support acting like that, so either you don't actually believe in God or you think God will allow you to act like an asshole, pray forgiveness, rinse and repeat. You might want to actually read the Bible. It doesn't work like that, sweetheart.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We did all of that last year, places with surges are still doing it. Funny how everywhere they rolled out vaccines there was an increase in cases. Nobody is talking about this, but the data supports it. Same with variants. You mention this and it's labelled 'misinformation' but it's 100% factually accurate.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Rick and Morty. Dragonball Z.
/End
Ok serious question about Dragonball Z. I loved it when I was a kid, but it drug on forever and I can't even watch it now. Have you watched Kai? Does it fix that? I know they condensed it, which sounds good in theory, but did it work?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ok serious question about Dragonball Z. I loved it when I was a kid, but it drug on forever and I can't even watch it now. Have you watched Kai? Does it fix that? I know they condensed it, which sounds good in theory, but did it work?
The best is Team Four Star's DBZ abridged on YouTube. It shortens the soap opera fight scenes with parody dialog. Insanely funny.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I know these sources aren't as good a fake quote on Twitter, but I'll give it shot.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351
Nothing in their quantifiable and no facts, only speculation of what can happen...
1626276296003.png

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351
Hold on, so 5,087,000 patients had an increase risk of death by 60%? Compared to what? What is the starting point to compare that increase of 60%? Are we saying it is a 60% increase over the 1.8% seen now? How is this differentiated?

1626276542860.png

Again, more speculation...

1626276690718.png

https://in.news.yahoo.com/covid-19-survivors-increased-risk-094700329.html
This sounds a lot like what you accuse zrickety of, "matters of coincidence." Based upon this we are getting brain bleads, stroke, dementia, anxiety disorder, and psychotic disorder. I am sure we both can agree, just because something occurs after someone receives a vaccine or COVID does not necessarily correlate to the disorder identified.

1626277540810.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Got it, you're Christian in name only. The Bible doesn't support acting like that, so either you don't actually believe in God or you think God will allow you to act like an asshole, pray forgiveness, rinse and repeat. You might want to actually read the Bible. It doesn't work like that, sweetheart.

You can judge me all you like, you bear no authority over me. Oh, I read the good book daily, perhaps you should practice what you preach mijito. Just finished Judges today and start Ruth tomorrow if you want to read along.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We did all of that last year, places with surges are still doing it. Funny how everywhere they rolled out vaccines there was an increase in cases. Nobody is talking about this, but the data supports it. Same with variants. You mention this and it's labelled 'misinformation' but it's 100% factually accurate.

Who is WE?

The surges are happening places with low vaccination rates, among those not fully vaccinated. Darwin will kill off the stupid. I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP