GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
"Scromiting" sounds like something that would happen after choking on a ballsack...

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Who are you calling a liberal? Sounds like fighting words...

View attachment 219429
IMG_20180331_204815747.jpg

(He's actually harmless)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What part of this are you having trouble understanding?

I'm not the only person in this thread, so quit stalling and back your claim with real research instead of arguments of authority.

And do you know why I know you don't have it, you would have started with it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What was going to happen to them if they didn't go to the ER? What do you think the ER did for them?

The real issue is careless parents.
I agree it's careless parents. I'm not expecting them to do anything. Simply posted a story about it.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Did you notice I said it was kids? It was big local news today. Maricopa County poison control has double the number of calls about children exposed to Marijuana since it became legal this year.

And your response about the %'s in Arizona are incorrect because the Pueblo Medical Center is not in Arizona.
If that's how you have to see it then do your thing baby. (I am not a baby -jim)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If that's how you have to see it then do your thing baby. (I am not a baby -jim)
What? For God's sake I simply passed along a story making news in Phoenix today. If you want to compare yourself to the children getting sick from ingesting candy laced with pot that's your prerogative.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
What? For God's sake I simply passed along a story making news in Phoenix today. If you want to compare yourself to the children getting sick from ingesting candy laced with pot that's your prerogative.
Ok I will do this ONE time. Were you really not able to receive my message? That this is some tiny thing blow completely out of proportion by a news ageny for ratings, to the point that it's a joke? Even if you don't agree with me did you really and truly not get the message?