GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Actually nah. Was having a thunderstorm thanks to Tropical Storm Elsa, and the puppy, nicknamed "Big Stupid" (to counter the senior 8lb Chihuahua "Little Stupid") wouldn't settle down. So I was up for a bit in the middle of the night.
What kind of puppy is Big Stupid? Afghan Hound (stupidest dog in the world #79)? Pansy, my sweet little Papillon (#8 🤓), is convinced her name is Killer ☠️ because she snatches flies out of midair.

Pansy 1.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That's the problem, you intentionally confuse opinions and unsupported claims as evidence.

You're an enemy of the state.
Unsupported claims? The guy literally explained the limited 'studies' with factual numbers, which you and every other doctor conveniently ignore.
He gave statistics about our rank in the world against other countries regarding vaccines and autism.
You confuse propaganda and real data.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Actually nah. Was having a thunderstorm thanks to Tropical Storm Elsa, and the puppy, nicknamed "Big Stupid" (to counter the senior 8lb Chihuahua "Little Stupid") wouldn't settle down. So I was up for a bit in the middle of the night.
Damn, we once had a dog growing up who we called the big dummy. She was a lab/shepherd mix.

She wouldn't stop eating the fringes of rugs if she was left home alone during thunderstorms. Otherwise a great dog, but she was so scared of the thunder she would try to eat rugs. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Ignoring Rickety while actively participating here doesn't make very much sense.

Bashing Rickety is like...93% of what there is to do here. Don't deny yourself those opportunities.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn, we once had a dog growing up who we called the big dummy. She was a lab/shepherd mix.

She wouldn't stop eating the fringes of rugs if she was left home alone during thunderstorms. Otherwise a great dog, but she was so scared of the thunder she would try to eat rugs. 🤦‍♂️

Big Stupid is a special kind of special. You'd think this dog doesn't have a whole arsenal of chew toys.

Let's chew on the stairs!!

Screenshot_20210710-111025_Photos.jpg

Or how about a plastic lawn chair!!

Screenshot_20210710-111048_Photos.jpg

Even better, the floor!! Bonus with a chew toy right there!! Think he'd want to chew on that? Nope! The flat floor!!

Screenshot_20210710-111140_Photos.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Big Stupid is a special kind of special. You'd think this dog doesn't have a whole arsenal of chew toys.

Let's chew on the stairs!!

View attachment 219164

Or how about a plastic lawn chair!!

View attachment 219165

Even better, the floor!! Bonus with a chew toy right there!! Think he'd want to chew on that? Nope! The flat floor!!

View attachment 219166
Big Stupid seems pretty unique.

Going hard at that plastic chair just explains the nickname perfectly 😂

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I would argue that no matter how hard I cried my mother was NOT giving me a choice to get or not get the polio vaccine. 😢

My point was that you don't really have any protection from polio other than standard health and safety so it's great we have a vaccine. 💉

You do have protection from a pile of cheeseburgers sitting on a tower of pop tarts by way of not eating them. 🍔🍟🌭🍕🧀🥓🍰🍧
my point was you can choose to get polio by skipping your vaccine.

my bad #Lloydruleviolation

Mud

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Unsupported claims? The guy literally explained the limited 'studies' with factual numbers, which you and every other doctor conveniently ignore.
He gave statistics about our rank in the world against other countries regarding vaccines and autism.
You confuse propaganda and real data.

I get that you and people like that misrepresent data to make outrageous claims.

Identifying autism and expanding the criteria in the US is why we have higher reported cases.

Reactions: WAP