GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Polio isn't a choice. A super size double big mac meal with bacon and a six piece nugget with hot mustard sauce is. Your logic would really piss off those NRA folks. Definitely no a vaccine against a bullet.

Chris Rock has the solution for that one:

Who said polio is a choice?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Personal gun ownership is still a deterrent to tyrannical government. If you don't think so, just look at the insane lockdowns they had in the UK and Canada. You can't do that in the US because you'll have thousands of people at state capitols, armed to the teeth.

I wonder if guns would have helped the Japanese Americans prevent the tyranny by the US Government putting them in concentration camps during WW2.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I wonder if guns would have helped the Japanese Americans prevent the tyranny by the US Government putting them in concentration camps during WW2.

If their population was higher, it would.

Do you really think the government could put tens of millions of armed citizens in internment camps?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Did @Acadia18 ever recover? Or is he another victim of the Coincidence vaccine?

Mostly recovered. Still have nasty shits. But the horrible fever was a 1 night only thing.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Blaming vaccines is just a person's way of trying to explain the unexplainable.

They can't accept the cruelty of God so instead they need something external to rage against.
ftfy
The Amish eat scrapple. I'm a big fan of scrapple myself and I'm not autistic either. There you have it, scrapple prevents autism. It's science.
I ate that as a kid...tried it as an adult and nope
#alsospam

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Blaming vaccines is just a person's way of trying to explain the unexplainable.

They can't accept the cruelty of the wheel of fate so instead they need something external to rage against.

That doll sure looks horrific but that is just propaganda designed to reinforce how "scary" this all is. People are convinced that these vaccines aren't necessary without understanding that the reason they seem unnecessary is because so many people are vaccinated and the diseases they guard against remain suppressed.
Rage Against the Vaccine!! On tour near you! :p