GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Highly qualified people can genuinely have differing opinions even based on the same data or recommendations change as more data is received.

These ass clowns don't when know what the word lie means.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-lies-false-presidency-b1790285.html?amp
Maybe so but there are some folks on this thread who are purely trolls just trying to upset folks. I believe he's genuine in his own beliefs and I can respect that even if we have no overlap. If someone is being cool I'll talk about anything. Yell at me or be disrespectful then I'll just drop you on the ignore list which is the cure for trolls. They thrive on attention and if you cut it off they leave.

So maybe Unreal1 is a troll but he hasn't shown that to me yet (very late into the thread) so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't take anyone's beer and throw them off my porch just for being crazy, having different beliefs or supporting the fucking Cowboys as long as they act cool. Well... I might not throw a Cowboy supporter off the porch but I am taking his fucking beer.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
It's probably a case of some type of phobia. I would say germophobe, could be covid specific, but might be full on germophobia triggered by covid.

The person could also be very susceptible to covid and simultaneously living alone... but that's less likely.

Try to have some fucking empathy? Someone has a mental break due to the pandemic and you can't comprehend it, but it was a world disrupting scenario.

Also, I have empathy for the Trump supporters and their mental breaks, but not in this thread.
My bros step son didn't handle it well. I heard he basically ruined the interior of his car disinfecting it.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Ok so you are saying the folks above are conspiring to do something yes? Via the stuff you said... lies, manipulation and censorship. So what are they conspiring to do? What's the payoff?

I would like to say though that if you are over the age of 18 you should know that humans can fuck up a wet dream. I find very large conspiracies hard to believe because they involve humans and all they do is break things and talk too much. That's just a personal note. No disrespect.
You didn't even claim the 45k post n00b lmao

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Delta Variant? 2 month delayed vaccine response?

Was nice shit posting with you guys while it lasted!

20210707_222709~2.jpg

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Sorry, it's my second language.
Haha it's all good man I just didn't know what you were on about. I've only been here like... two weeks. I hope you got that post number and that you spike the freaking football and drink a nice cold beer.