GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It is the same with those who have the vaccine, they are carriers, they pass the virus, hell they even become infected. Latest out of Israel is what, a 63% efficacy rate for the month of June? Good stuff there. I love how all you dip shits regurgitate the crap you read/see on TV when it is ever evolving and becomes wrong or misguided. Masks have been known for some time to not be effective but only slows large droplets of spittle, most crap goes right through. It is important to question what is being fed to you but I'm sure a majority of you trust our government as well so there's that.

Why had the vaccine efficacy dropped? For months scientists have warned that variants could become an issue.

This also shows your ignorance of vaccines and public health. 63% efficacy is about normal for a vaccine. That's why you need everyone to get vaccinated.

Masks have been known to be effective at reducing the spread of respiratory gems for over a hundred years. It's literally why we wear them in hospitals.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Since I've pretty much withdrawn from this thread, I got bored and wondered how much time I've wasted here. And while it's not an indicator of "time" I decided to count up some post totals on this thread, see how much people are posting.

And the results will shock you!

Ok, not really. Pretty much as expected.

The winner is.... @jimlloyd40, with 5,593 total posts in this thread!!

Let's give a big round of applause everybody for Jim!!

Although, second place surely would have overtaken Literal Jim if he didn't stop posting on April 1st... Second place, with 5,263 posts, the one and only @Keehs360!!!

Snagging the bronze, is someone who lacked the homeless person stamina and had such low energy, he couldn't even claim the top posting spot in his own thread (SAD!).... @zrickety with 5,240!!!

And who would the Zrickster be without an antagonist to rebut his every point? Some like him, most hate him, but you can't deny his ability to post.... @GTIfan99 with 5.084 posts!!!

Combined, you 4 individuals make up almost 50% of the posts in this thread, 21,180 out of 45k. If that's not the dictionary definition of a circle jerk, I don't know what is!!

Some other high count posters include:

@Corprin 2,802
@JC_451 2,793
@jay745 1,395
@Acadia18 1,270 (including this post)
@cb1111 1,073
@brat_burner 1,064

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Since I've pretty much withdrawn from this thread, I got bored and wondered how much time I've wasted here. And while it's not an indicator of "time" I decided to count up some post totals on this thread, see how much people are posting.

Although, second place surely would have overtaken Literal Jim if he didn't stop posting on April 1st... Second place, with 5,263 posts, the one and only @Keehs360!!!

Snagging the bronze, is someone who lacked the homeless person stamina and had such low energy, he couldn't even claim the top posting spot in his own thread (SAD!).... @zrickety with 5,240!!!

And who would the Zrickster be without an antagonist to rebut his every point? Some like him, most hate him, but you can't deny his ability to post.... @GTIfan99 with 5.084 posts!!!

Combined, you 4 individuals make up almost 50% of the posts in this thread, 21,180 out of 45k. If that's not the dictionary definition of a circle jerk, I don't know what is!!

@Corprin 2,802
@JC_451 2,793
@jay745 1,395
@cb1111 1,073
@brat_burner 1,064
I guess my goal wasn't 'seeking attention' after all.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

@Corprin 2,802
@JC_451 2,793
@jay745 1,395
@cb1111 1,073
@brat_burner 1,064
Is that a statistic that is available or did you literally count the post?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Even after I spelled it out and you agreed with cb1111, you still can't connect the dots. Hilarious.

Your vaccine may not protect you from variants, your mask is better at protecting others from you, not as good at protecting you, misinformation is what's going to accelerate variants, zrickety and his type are creating that misinformation.

You are a true dullard.
Masks don't work.
Children get dangerous CO2 levels in 3 minutes.
Vaccine produces the variants, per prominent virologists.
YOU are spreading government propaganda.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Is that a statistic that is available or did you literally count the post?

Counting, but not 1 by 1. If you search this thread by posts by member, like this:

1625668020813.png

It gives you results in chunks of 200. Made it pretty easy to count.

cb1111

Why had the vaccine efficacy dropped? For months scientists have warned that variants could become an issue.

This also shows your ignorance of vaccines and public health. 63% efficacy is about normal for a vaccine. That's why you need everyone to get vaccinated.

Masks have been known to be effective at reducing the spread of respiratory gems for over a hundred years. It's literally why we wear them in hospitals.
No sense in arguing with the zrickys of the world. Masks are not masks and it also depends on how you wear them. McAfee's thong "facemask" is not the same as a surgical mask and then there is the fitment issue. If you need to adjust your mask because it is slipping down then it either not the right mask or you're wearing it wrong.

A proper mask, combined with social distancing will keep others safe - if the "others" are doing the same, then everybody is protected.

I know several unvaccinated people that have the attitude "fuck, yeah! I don' need to wear no stinkin' mask anymore because nobody knows if I'm vaccinated or not." Those are the ones that get people sick and kill the vulnerable vaccinated.

My 96 year old mom lives with us. We're careful where we go with her, are all vaccinated, wear masks when in close quarters with others who might be unvaccinated and wash our hands frequently.

Since we're vaccinated, should we be exposed, then there is a good chance that we'll get through this with nothing more that flu-like symptoms - my mom has a better chance of getting really sick, being hospitalized and, of course, dying - even if she is in incredible shape for her age.

Then there are the idiots that were shamed into getting the first shot, had a sore arm and told themselved that they had a headache and didn't get the second shot. Those are really in the unvaccinated bucket.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It is the same with those who have the vaccine, they are carriers, they pass the virus, hell they even become infected. Latest out of Israel is what, a 63% efficacy rate for the month of June? Good stuff there. I love how all you dip shits regurgitate the crap you read/see on TV when it is ever evolving and becomes wrong or misguided. Masks have been known for some time to not be effective but only slows large droplets of spittle, most crap goes right through. It is important to question what is being fed to you but I'm sure a majority of you trust our government as well so there's that.
Government doesn't lie unless it's Trump.
-any brainwashed libtard

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Masks don't work.
Children get dangerous CO2 levels in 3 minutes.
Vaccine produces the variants, per prominent virologists.
YOU are spreading government propaganda.
Lol. Some morons that know better were telling my at work mask wearing asthmatic wife should be thankful they force her to wear a mask. You can't reason with stupid, man.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

@Corprin 2,802
@JC_451 2,793
@jay745 1,395
@cb1111 1,073
@brat_burner 1,064
Damn.

I am ashamed of the volume.

I regret my numerous quad-multiposts 😄