GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I took it as sarcasm too. Just going off of what EJ has previously said he was mocking Zrick. None of EJ’s posts would have led me to think that wasn’t sarcasm.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I took it as sarcasm too. Just going off of what EJ has previously said he was mocking Zrick. None of EJ’s posts would have led me to think that wasn’t sarcasm.

After 198 pages it's a little difficult remembering what everybody posted and their intent.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Hey look. When I was young I'm sure that I would have said something as insensitive as that also. As you mature you see things differently and start facing your mortality and those things aren't funny anymore. When you're young you feel invincible and say things you'll regret later in life. I use sarcasm also but I always put JK at the end so there's no miss interpretation.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
That's your opinion we'll see if the people I quoted respond with their intent. Always a good idea to use an emoji if sarcasm was the intent so there's no misunderstanding.
I'm now convinced you're trolling. Not even the most hardcore trump supporters have that much selective hearing(reading)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's insulting to all old people. When or IF you ever reach Trump's current age I'm sure you will care if you're going to die soon. When you mature and reach that age, if you do, you'll have a different opinion.

Trump and your buddy zrickety have been saying that for months and NOW your offended? 🤣🤣🤣

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Hey look. When I was young I'm sure that I would have said something as insensitive as that also. As you mature you see things differently and start facing your mortality and those things aren't funny anymore. When you're young you feel invincible and say things you'll regret later in life. I use sarcasm also but I always put JK at the end so there's no miss interpretation.
Growing up my Pops used to say "If I make it to 50, I'll be happy. I lived a hard ass life." When he turned 48, I joked that he should enjoy his last two years. That was quickly countered with a harsh look and "what the fuck do you mean? I'm pretty healthy. I'm moving around well, why the fuck would you say that??!?!" He'd only said it 1000 times before that, but something triggered him at that point.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not really, Rickety's posts are pretty consistent and follow along a pretty obvious path. You don't need specifics when recalling 700 variations of the same couple ideas.

I didn't mean Zrick. I agree with that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trump will beat the virus like it's Biden's red headed step child and no one will be afraid of it. Stable genius.
I have been consistent in my use of statistics and data to prove my point.
If you need an emoji to identify sarcasm, you might be a millennial snowflake...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Trump will beat the virus like it's Biden's red headed step child and no one will be afraid of it. Stable genius.
I have been consistent in my use of statistics and data to prove my point.
If you need an emoji to identify sarcasm, you might be a millennial snowflake...

I must be a 72 year old millennial then. 😂 Sometimes the sarcasm is so subtle it's hard to tell.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
The 7 stages of grief
1) Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
2) Pain and guilt.
3) Anger and bargaining.
4) Depression.
5) The upward turn. ...
6) Reconstruction and working through.
7) Acceptance and hope.

I think zrickety is at stage 3 now. He skipped stage 2.