GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Isn’t that illegal as fuck? If attempted the other branches would be able to eject the sitting president no?

how tyrannical of him.

They still fall under the UCMJ and this sounds like sedition to me. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Statistics don't lie, fella. Some of the news I find may be questionable, but the data is all from your 'credible sources.'
You use cherry picked statistics and misrepresent others. You are fake news.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Apparently, there were people turned away from voting because someone had absentee voted for them...how 'irregular'!!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Apparently, there were people turned away from voting because someone had absentee voted for them...how 'irregular'!!

It's funny, when they get to the bottom of real voter fraud, it's almost always republicans. Why do you think this would be different?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You use cherry picked statistics and misrepresent others. You are fake news.
Cherry picked data is still data.
Data > Insults
You've literally got nothing to counter.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
There is nothing to counter.

I could call up OAN and tell them I saw a guy take a sack of ballots and throw them into the DE river and they would report it like it’s fact.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Okay maybe not DE cause no one cares but I could call them and claim in live in GA and saw someone do that and they would be all over it. See evidence! Facts! The truth! GTFOutta here!!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Data > Insults

Nothing at all, except a through understanding of infectious disease, an understanding of statistical analysis, and the consensus of the scientific community. Other than that, nothing.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I find it interesting that they continue to say no voter fraud detection “on a scale that would change the results”. So you’re saying there IS evidence of fraud, just not enough to change the outcome. Like, why is any amount fraud acceptable?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^ yep good point, and again it's also just worth reiterating that there is attempted fraud on both ends inevitably.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Statistics don't lie, fella. Some of the news I find may be questionable, but the data is all from your 'credible sources.'
i don't care too much about the sources - just about all sources share 'fake news' because everyone is trying to get the jump on being the first to say something to get viewers. So no source really gives a hot farfenugan fuck about how credible they are any more. I think we're with eachother on that.

It's the actual data that you share. Yes, cherry picked data is STILL data, but it's SHITTY data. If you pick any one post from me in this thread you could say i'm either a troll, left, right, funny, mean, or just an asshole. You need the full context by compiling all the data about me. And this, my friend, is what you are not doing.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Data > Insults
Holy shit no lmfao. I've been in the data analytics field for 20 years, cherry picked data is considered the same as made up data. You're picking and choosing what to display, might as well make it up.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Isn’t there an old saying- there are three types of lies in the world
1 lies
2 damn lies
3 And statistics.
So easy to twist statistical results to make them say what you want.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
1607006426876.jpeg