GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!

How do you guys both reconcile constantly hating on zrickety for not caring about old people dying of covid while simultaneously hating on boomers in general and kind just wanting them to die off? lmao

i think there's too many damn people in the world. Too many kids, too many adults, too many old people! The old people gotta go! ;)
I’m gonna be real with you. I thought I was the extremist

but you’re definitely up there man LOL. We do have a population issue on earth. And as stupid as some boomers are they’re still people after all

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
uh-oh...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
lol, das boooshiiiit

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
pls share content? i like trolling. promise won't join

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I find it interesting that they continue to say no voter fraud detection “on a scale that would change the results”. So you’re saying there IS evidence of fraud, just not enough to change the outcome. Like, why is any amount fraud acceptable?
Because the system isn't perfect and expecting perfection on such a large scale is lunacy.

I work at a medical device company. Our process is -extremely- strict and mistakes still happen.

No every one of these little voting discrepancies is indicative of fraud. I would bet that almost all of them are just pure human error mistakes.

When you're counting 150 million ballots a few hundred being misplaced or what have you simply isn't significant.

Edit: be to bet. Misplace to misplaced.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
pls share content? i like trolling. promise won't join

832BDDF6-DC7C-4B0A-940C-E931BF5AD973.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Come on @jay745, you didn’t find that the least bit funny?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
reported for not adding link

a few pages back someone mentioned the “what did you do today in your mkvi” thread was reaching 50k posts.

so I watched and pounced on 50k as soon as 49999 hit the board

I didn't delete it did I? Seems others figured out how to rig it too though lol

Yeah.... fuckers. :ROFLMAO:

I think the talk of your tail pipe is worth keeping it, so I’ll refrain from further fuckery.