GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
PTSD with psychotic features. Bilateral excertional compartment syndrome. L4 and L5 in my spine are crooked and misaligned. I canā€™t work due to a combination of my injuries. As a result Iā€™m never more than 2-3 pages behind LOL
Damn! I have degenerative disc disease without myopathy in L3/L4/L5/S1, with L5/S1 being surgically corrected after a blowout, and suffer from chronic back pain. With your compound issues, I can't even imagine what you have to deal with on the regular...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Hellcat status!

Sorry for your back issues guys!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
ā€œWitness in Wisconsin says they have detected over 50,000 fraudulent votes in Trumpā€™s nameā€

Wow, thatā€™s one way to start off the morning!! I would love for Zrickety to refute that!!
Consideeing his standard of evidence, in theory we could just find a 2:1 amount of article headlines from all over and he will lose his balance and fall off his chair lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
"Trump says on Fox that he just wants money to keep him from going backfupt from lawsuits when the white house kicks him out"

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
In my next act, I will take that chart he posted ā€œfromā€ the MN Department of Health and make it look like 100% of people are dying from covid to see if he believes it
You have a promising future at CNN.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Consideeing his standard of evidence, in theory we could just find a 2:1 amount of article headlines from all over and he will lose his balance and fall off his chair lol
Statistics don't lie, fella. Some of the news I find may be questionable, but the data is all from your 'credible sources.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I see they set California on fire again to get some of that sweet Federal money.