GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
When you mock veterans, people with disabilities, people of different heritages, wish well on child traffickers and Nazis I don’t care if your giving everyone a million dollars you’re a piece of shit. Politics aside.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Well that proves my point better. Your kids follow trump to troll, but don’t follow Biden. Yet they voted for Biden... wonder if this is common. :unsure:
They both follow Bernie. So there’s that. I know for a fact my 18 year old hates Biden. She really doesn’t like him. But she voted for him cuz she has common sense. America can’t survive four more years of this bs

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
When you mock veterans, people with disabilities, people of different heritages, wish well on child traffickers and Nazis I don’t care if your giving everyone a million dollars you’re a piece of shit. Politics aside.
Talking shit about vets is political suicide. That’s like a politician 101 topic

What that dick pulling orange bitch said about McCaine made my blood boil. I remember that day very very well.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
They both follow Bernie. So there’s that. I know for a fact my 18 year old hates Biden. She really doesn’t like him. But she voted for him cuz she has common sense. America can’t survive four more years of this bs

Exactly. It wasn’t a vote for Biden, it was a vote against trump. Now if the clowns will start understanding that concept.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nope. Me and corprin seem to only disagree on the cop stuff. He misread what I said or confused me for someone else. The hate was directed to u LOL

also the post I wrote that he replied to was void of specific info. And that was my bad.

Just like most of your post are void of specific info. 😂