GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Still pushing that tired rhetoric?

hE hAd BiGGeR rAlLieS, hE hAz MoaR FoLLoWeRs, hERp dErP pOtAToE

Eighty million (80,000,000) people didn’t vote for Biden, eighty million (80,000,000) voted for NOT TRUMP.

You realize that a ton of people follow Trump so they can troll the fuck out of him/his people, or see what stupid shit he’ll post next?
It’s why my kids followed him. They just keep giving him shit hoping they get blocked.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
False. Very very false. No matter what flavor kool aid the right makes y’all just chug it instead of researching.
Too nuanced for him to follow, try this:
4ofcki.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It’s why my kids followed him. They just keep giving him shit hoping they get blocked.

How many kids, and is your wife a follower and/or supporter?

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Twitter followers are mostly bots anyway. Over half of trump's twitter followers are not actual people.

And another large portion of trump twitter followers are not us citizens

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Keep talking, you're going to end up being one of those numbers if zrickety has anything to say about it.

Well since Zrick has no control over me I'll just keep wearing my mask and gloves and continue to be as vigilant as I can.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well since Zrick has no control over me I'll just keep wearing my mask and gloves and continue to be as vigilant as I can.

The larger the outbreak, the more chance you have of me infected. You keep liking those zrickety posts.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
How many kids, and is your wife a follower and/or supporter?
My wife and I have 4. But the ones with Twitter are the two eldest. 20 and 18. My 14 and 7 year old aren’t allowed any kind of social networking.

my wife is puertorican. And was not happy with how the president dish ragged her country. She hated Biden but voted for him. She too rejected trump

my 18 and 20 year old are Democrats through and through. The boy is a bit of an extremist during all the protests. Ready to crack skulls and all that.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
My wife and I have 4. But the ones with Twitter are the two eldest. 20 and 18. My 14 and 7 year old aren’t allowed any kind of social networking.

my wife is puertorican. And was not happy with how the president dish ragged her country. She hated Biden but voted for him. She too rejected trump

my 18 and 20 year old are Democrats through and through. The boy is a bit of an extremist during all the protests. Ready to crack skulls and all that.

So of the eligible voters in your house hold. 75% voted for Biden. Of those twitter, 66% voted for Biden.

Extrapolate that against Trump’s 88mil followers and that really cuts down his “supporters” now doesn’t it.

Even your retarded understanding of small sample sets and anecdotal should see the flaw in your conclusions.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So of the eligible voters in your house hold. 75% voted for Biden. Of those twitter, 66% voted for Biden.

Extrapolate that against Trump’s 88mil followers and that really cuts down his “supporters” now doesn’t it.

Even your retarded understanding of small sample sets and anecdotal should see the flaw in your conclusions.
I think you confused me with someone else. My two eldest follow trump and grief him in hopes of being blocked by him for the lulz I guess.