GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Saw anotero on the road today, didn't know you were a truckdriver...
20220505_104904.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
"A lot of them are decent guys, just with stupid views."

LMAO
"Hitler was a decent guy. He was a brave war veteran, liked animals, wanted the best for his country and its children. He just had some stupid views."

Give it time. In a decade the west will be saying those barbaric russkie bolsheviks invaded nazi Germany, and Hitler was merely defending the entire west against the bloodthirsty bear. What? Jews shoved in ovens? Nah, that's russkie propaganda. What? Brits and the US were fighting the Germans? Well... they made a mistake, sorry.

And i fucking love mental gymnastics with the whole "but Elensky is jewish, there cannot be nazism in ukie land." My ass. To those i say: Rezső Kasztner.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-...spend-year-fighting-russias-invasion-12605181

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1651786267026.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Dont take the horrible mismanagement of climate change related activism and money pandering toward its causes as an excuse to not believe there arent multiple existential threats against the planet or our economic systems caused by humans.

I mean, you will anyway... but please dont. Lol

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
"A lot of them are decent guys, just with stupid views."

LMAO
"Hitler was a decent guy. He was a brave war veteran, liked animals, wanted the best for his country and its children. He just had some stupid views."

Give it time. In a decade the west will be saying those barbaric russkie bolsheviks invaded nazi Germany, and Hitler was merely defending the entire west against the bloodthirsty bear. What? Jews shoved in ovens? Nah, that's russkie propaganda. What? Brits and the US were fighting the Germans? Well... they made a mistake, sorry.

And i fucking love mental gymnastics with the whole "but Elensky is jewish, there cannot be nazism in ukie land." My ass. To those i say: Rezső Kasztner.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-...spend-year-fighting-russias-invasion-12605181
827B3FEA-631C-4BA9-85D4-8A4E7BBCC41E.jpeg