uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Friendly reminder from decades past
F4F4ED73-07C3-4563-954E-CD0D41A84A63.jpeg

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
They don’t share them genuinely but they need and want low information people to be progressive minded to take advantage of them. They know far left class war strategies when used in social applications create the necessary dismantling to make us weak and divided so they can fill the vacuum even more. If you want examples of conservatives and centrists, even classical liberals being ousted go on Substack sometime. Read Glenn Greenwald, read Bari Weiss. 5 minutes of any intellectual dark web podcast can verify any examples you need.

They don't need to be progressive-minded to take advantage of them.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The status gave Disney powers to levy tax, build roads and control utilities on the lands of its theme park.
The entertainment conglomerate did not respond to a request for comment.
The move is widely seen as retribution for Disney's opposition to a bill that bars many primary-school classrooms from discussing sexual orientation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61179262

So much for being the party that protects free speech.

Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Like all politicians, Trump was a compromise. I did not support his every move, and in truth I support him less now than I did when he was in office. I think most would agree with me. He did more than good than harm, that's all anyone could hope for. Can't say the same for the current resident.

That would make sense if primaries weren't a thing or the insurrection didn't occur. Once you try to overthrow an election and put the country on the brink of civil war then all the good you've done gets thrown out the window. On top of that, he was not a comprise. He won the primaries over more conservative and less insane candidates so this is who the Republican voters wanted. The election didn't start with Hillary vs Trump. And it appears he will be the nominee in 2024 which yet again shows the republican base does not care about small government, gun rights, etc.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
They don't need to be progressive-minded to take advantage of them.

Not to take advantage of people in general, no, but conflict theory and Marxism as a whole are much better tools for dismantling systems. Once the ruling class (unelected kings and their elected gov partners) have no more use for them they’ll dispose of them just like the Soviets did with their useful innocents.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61179262

So much for being the party that protects free speech.
Nobody is silencing or censoring Disney here. They were trying to get into the political lane of a state who already gives them massive favors, while acting like unappreciative adolescents. As the Left famously puts, “Free Speech has consequences”. Disney has fired actors and directors for voicing anti-clownworld and political opinions. They don’t like the medicine they prescribe. And they’re not even getting near a full dose of what they would do. Disney has had a karma payment coming. Not just for being anti free speech but for stiffing people and pulling out of contracts last minute. Ask me how I know.

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
That would make sense if primaries weren't a thing or the insurrection didn't occur. Once you try to overthrow an election and put the country on the brink of civil war then all the good you've done gets thrown out the window. On top of that, he was not a comprise. He won the primaries over more conservative and less insane candidates so this is who the Republican voters wanted. The election didn't start with Hillary vs Trump. And it appears he will be the nominee in 2024 which yet again shows the republican base does not care about small government, gun rights, etc.
Not a Trump guy, definitely not a republican but let’s call a spade a spade— that was not an insurrection and he wasn’t ordering it. There was a lot of FBI honey trap involvement and a lot of strange coincidences with DC police facilitating the “unarmed selfie insurrection” as well as provocateurs.

Now if Trump won the election I think we would have seen full scale insurrection. The entire country was on fire for 3 months during the summer of 2020 and police and national guard couldn’t contain it. Imagine the leftists at the capitol…

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There was no insurrection. The most armed populace in the world left all their guns at home. They toured the Capitol building for 3 hours and that was it. Police let them in, no one has been charged, and we know now that Feds were in the crowd pretending to be Trump supporters. Turn off the fake news.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
There was no insurrection. The most armed populace in the world left all their guns at home. They toured the Capitol building for 3 hours and that was it. Police let them in, no one has been charged, and we know now that Feds were in the crowd pretending to be Trump supporters. Turn off the fake news.
If these are the people “behind every blade of grass” then we’re fucked. Chirussia may as well get a red carpet.