GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

cb1111

Last edited:

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Image-1 (1).jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Good to see Netflix take a hit. We canceled our sub after they started cuties

Oh yeah they hate mirrors more than anything. Here’s a good one.

View attachment 246653
I don't cancel netflix for the wife: she loves Korean stuff. Considering the avalanche of PC and woke bs here at home, i don't blame her: it's nice to see a guy and a girl kissing instead of a guy and a guy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh, so this isn't the scamdemic anymore, it's just a current events thread according to post 1 lol
SCAMdemic still ongoing though. Don't be a Karen.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They are still enforcing 'vaccine' mandates for a shot that does more harm than good. Some areas still enforcing mask mandates. The plandemic is not over, not by a long shot. I wish it was though.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
They are still enforcing 'vaccine' mandates for a shot that does more harm than good. Some areas still enforcing mask mandates. The plandemic is not over, not by a long shot. I wish it was though.
Cyber pandemic incoming. Just like the last one, they (WEF, IMF, etc) have been running simulations for it. Ordo ab Chao. Hegelian dialectic. Unelected kings will decide we need digital ID and digital currency to protect us from ourselves.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Cyber pandemic incoming. Just like the last one, they (WEF, IMF, etc) have been running simulations for it. Ordo ab Chao. Hegelian dialectic. Unelected kings will decide we need digital ID and digital currency to protect us from ourselves.
They are already talking about a recession next year. Saying inflation at a 40 year high because of Russia...gimme a break. Couldn't be trillions of spending backed by nothing. The last 2 years in particular have been an economic shit show.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
They are already talking about a recession next year. Saying inflation at a 40 year high because of Russia...gimme a break. Couldn't be trillions of spending backed by nothing. The last 2 years in particular have been an economic shit show.
All the news articles, posts and punditry about how printing money in 2020 wasn’t going to cause massive inflation didn’t age very well.