GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Best thread update in awhile!
Pandemic ends when we can all pass around that reefer.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I don't really like weed.

Don't get me wrong, I have smoked/ate plenty, but it just isn't interesting to me anymore and I dislike the feeling of being high.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I don't really like weed.

Don't get me wrong, I have smoked/ate plenty, but it just isn't interesting to me anymore and I dislike the feeling of being high.

I will say, i'm not sure if i became more nervous in general, if my buddy was getting 'bad weed' for a while, or what the hell it was, but i stopped enjoying it for a long time. I realized whenever i got high i was feeling really nervous, i would worry about everything. i had smoked for like 10 years!

Hoping now that i've had a break for a while and maybe gotten some of my house more in order i wont trip as much anymore if i do.

Marijuana for president! Vice president Mrs CBD! Together they'll cure our country of opioid addiction and kill big pharma!

If it can't pull us together, nothing can!

And a romance has blossomed in this amazing thread. 🥰

oh no, jay and i have been friends for like 5 years man lol. in fact he was my first 'volkswagen' friend out of many!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I will say, i'm not sure if i became more nervous in general, if my buddy was getting 'bad weed' for a while, or what the hell it was, but i stopped enjoying it for a long time. I realized whenever i got high i was feeling really nervous, i would worry about everything. i had smoked for like 10 years!

Hoping now that i've had a break for a while and maybe gotten some of my house more in order i wont trip as much anymore if i do.

If it can't pull us together, nothing can!

oh no, jay and i have been friends for like 5 years man lol. in fact he was my first 'volkswagen' friend out of many!
I was just kidding. But it's nice to know the romance has been going on that long.

Just kidding again.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I was just kidding. But it's nice to know the romance has been going on that long.

Just kidding again.
lol all good

1608602415691.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1608603094113.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
that podcast episode was pretty great actually lol - and FTR i don't even think he actually smoked. he just kinda held joe rogans blunt and looked at it lol