GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Nope. The slightest smell of tabasco and the like makes me wanna puke. Think its the vinegar or something. Sirrachas dope though, cause it doesnt have that shit.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
beats me, seems that noone here likes IPA's - and i don't give a fuck, i don't like any liquor or many other beers but i wont shove my crocks down your throat about it

image.jpg

I don’t mind some hop... it’s that shit that tastes like it will survive a epoch without refrigeration that makes me ill.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
View attachment 193956

I don’t mind some hop... it’s that shit that tastes like it will survive a epoch without refrigeration that makes me ill.
Ditto. I like good IPAs, they are crisp, refreshing, and hoppy. But when they front load the hops in the boil and don't have any body, they're just liquid bitter with no taste. Being from DE, my favorite will always be Dogfishhead, even if it's not exactly a normal IPA.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Nope. The slightest smell of tabasco and the like makes me wanna puke. Think its the vinegar or something. Sirrachas dope though, cause it doesnt have that shit.
I'm not a fan of tabasco either. That's like wannabe hot sauce. Pure garbage imo

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
@jay745 I am intentionally spelling Obama's name wrong. They used 0barna (with a zero) to hide his name on documents to thwart freedom of information searches. The same way they changed Jim Comey to Corney and Biden to Biclen. They did this to cover their tracks. When reading these docs most would never notice the subtle changes. I am bringing light to 0barna's shenanigans.

You clearly don’t understand how text reading algorithms work. I WISH they would skip over things you are citing. Would make it worth using them when data mining records.

Keep digging dipshit, I’m sure you’ll find gold one day.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I went to basic/AIT with one of the Mcilhenny heirs. According to the story they told, military service was compulsory in the family to secure a piece of the pie.

That hot sauce they make though... 🤮

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
The Sriracha ingredients list · Chili · Sugar · Salt · Garlic · Distilled Vinegar · Potassium Sorbate · Sodium Bisulfite …….

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ketchup is hot.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Ditto. I like good IPAs, they are crisp, refreshing, and hoppy. But when they front load the hops in the boil and don't have any body, they're just liquid bitter with no taste. Being from DE, my favorite will always be Dogfishhead, even if it's not exactly a normal IPA.
Love dogfishhead! Our favorite is Burton Baton
An oak-aged combination of an Imperial IPA & and English strong ale. The food at the brewery is almost better than the beer!