GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Biden Admin Says It's A 'Supply Crunch' Not A Gas Shortage - As People Fistfight In Lines

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Nice touch with the title @zrickety. You, again, assume too much. I know the government has secrets. I used to carry them in a case from place to place. For a while I used to delve in said secrets, I used to write some of them. Shit man, I’ve found my name on documents in the Manning leaked data set.

My point is, this shit you are yapping about with name changes is complete nonsense. There is noting being hidden, it’s all in the document that you can read. The misspelling hits are for words correctly spelled in the document. The words are correctly searched elsewhere in the document. It’s literally all there. What exactly are they hiding from you?
U got anything on area51? Sorry for being so zrickety, but I want to believe.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nope, but do you think there’s much actually going on there? I mean, if it were me I’d use the mystique of the place to draw attention away from the real freaky places. ;)

It's difficult to believe there wasn't something to the Roswell aliens. I've seen documentaries pro and con. Either side sounds believable.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Nope, but do you think there’s much actually going on there? I mean, if it were me I’d use the mystique of the place to draw attention away from the real freaky places. ;)
Yeah that makes sense. But the allure and stories and lore. It gets under my skin

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It's difficult to believe there wasn't something to the Roswell aliens. I've seen documentaries pro and con. Either side sounds believable.
Fuck man I know! Fucking corpin won’t spill the damn beans now. He says he doesn’t know but what if he does. There’s no way to know now.