GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Ditto. I like good IPAs, they are crisp, refreshing, and hoppy. But when they front load the hops in the boil and don't have any body, they're just liquid bitter with no taste. Being from DE, my favorite will always be Dogfishhead, even if it's not exactly a normal IPA.

There are 2 DE people in this thread!! WTH lol

I check for jobs at Dogfish. Heard they give employees cases of beer. I don’t like beer but I’ll take it and give it someone.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I think it’s the quantity by volume of vinegar in the sauce. Tabasco, Texas Pete’s, and the like use vinegar as one of the main ingredients. Sriracha, Tapatio, Cholula, etc use vinegar in far less quantity.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
per·so·na
/ˌpərˈsōnə/
noun
the aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others.
"her public persona"

Absurd that you would have to post a definition of "persona". Just proves that everything is this thread is argued about.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Absurd that you would have to post a definition of "persona". Just proves that everything is this thread is argued about.
Just goes to show that nothing is accepted at face value here. Nevermind I have made contributions to the VW community for 8 years and the Honda community many years before that.
I just want peace ☮️
And Biclen and 0barna are public enemies #1.
Personas be damned.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI