GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

cb1111

Aliexpress or eBay, can't remember which. I'd dig up the order info for you, but the red is totally faded off already, so I don't think I'd recommend the ones I got. On the upside, they were like $15, so it's not a big loss.

Edit: found them! Only $6.99, so really not worried they didn't last. Not on eBay anymore though. Here's a screenshot in case that helps you find something similar.
View attachment 205185
Thank you

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

AM407

Autocross Champion
17s on my GTI: O.Z. Alleggeritas in summer because light weight and Denvers in winter because they came with the car. 225/45R17 for both.

Would even be tempted to go 16” if I had to do it again. 225/50R16 just looks beefy and mean and old-school serious. Pick something with stiff sidewalls and a W or Y speed rating and I bet handling would hardly suffer. Lighter and cheaper, too.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Some context in case people aren't following:

House passed the bill saying that anyone making up to 75k gets a $1400 check, with a gradual phase out until 100k (single tax payer income numbers). The Senate changed the phase out ceiling to 80k, the lower ceiling is still 75k.
Biden never said anything about $2k checks... that was Trump in a last ditch effort to get some support.
As for lowering the limit.... goddammit. The next people that need to be replaced are the moderate Democrats (AKA Republican Lite) that pushed for this for no good fucking reason. Like, sure a single person making 100k in Iowa very likely does not need a $1400 check. But the same person making $100k in San Francisco? LA? NYC? They very well might need this check. This move is completely forgetting about those of us living in high COL areas.

The moderate Dems wanna not step on too many toes like always, when this is not the fucking time to be nice. Keep doing this shit and we'll lose Congress next election. The cycle continues. Maybe they wouldn't feel so pressured to tip toe so softly if the Senate split weren't balancing on a razor's edge? I don't know.

I'm also concerned about the House bungling the minimum wage part of that bill. They've made a lot of people angry. Still waiting on nuking the filibuster -- that would fix and erase a lot of this hemming and hawing.
They weren't going to get the stimulus package passed with the minimum wage part in there. Most states already have a higher minimum wage higher than the federal standard. It still needs to be raised at the federal level but it's more important immediately to get the stimulus bill passed.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
They weren't going to get the stimulus package passed with the minimum wage part in there. Most states already have a higher minimum wage higher than the federal standard. It still needs to be raised at the federal level but it's more important immediately to get the stimulus bill passed.
I completely understand that. Passing the min wage increase would need a super majority in the Senate, which will not happen. I get why it was dumped out of the stimulus package -- it needs to come out ASAP. Can't afford to hold it up. The way the package is now, they'll only need a simple majority. So as soon as they're done debating it, it's basically a sure thing.
The worrisome part is how long until they take up the min wage increase again?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What the hells wrong with calling wheels rims? Isn't that what they are?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
To me, wheels are the complete package. Tire + Rim = Wheel.

Am I wrong?