GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1611417514204.png

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

I wish ours was that low.....

Currently over here is it lower than it has been for years...£1.20/lt petrol...approx 4lt to a USA gallon......so £4.80/USA gallon...exchange rate is £1 = $1.37...so £4.80 = $6.57per USA gallon.

About time you lot had to pay the same as we do for fuel..might make you realise most of your cars are not fuel efficient.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Currently over here is it lower than it has been for years...£1.20/lt petrol...approx 4lt to a USA gallon......so £4.80/USA gallon...exchange rate is £1 = $1.37...so £4.80 = $6.57per USA gallon.

About time you lot had to pay the same as we do for fuel..might make you realise most of your cars are not fuel efficient.
It's not like we don't realize fuel efficient vehicles are available in the US.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI

I mean that's pretty asinine view point considering that most Americans have to drive far to their place of work and our country is way bigger and more spread out than GB or the main EU countries. Also public transportation basically doesn't exist outside of major cities.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Transport Sec Bootygig wants to tax the miles we drive.
Already tax your income.
Already tax the car.
Already tax the gas.
Already tax your tax refund.
Already tax everything you buy.
They are raking in record revenue.
DO WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER TAX??
Thanks Joe!
You fought against them taxing billionaires and corporations, so........

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Joe Biden controls the price of gasoline? Do tell.

It was cold this morning. Thanks Biden.
He did kill the Keystone pipeline project which would have helped ensure that we stay self sufficient for energy requirements. And yes I understand the pipeline had potential environmental impacts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He did kill the Keystone pipeline project which would have helped ensure that we stay self sufficient for energy requirements. And yes I understand the pipeline had potential environmental impacts.
Getting Canadian shale is being self sufficient?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The media fawns over Biden like he's Heidi Klum. Now the WHO is going to make him look like a hero when all the cases drop, just by changing the test criteria.
View attachment 200962
I can translate this post, I've picked up some zrickese.

"I don't understand how science evolves, so it must be a conspiracy!!"

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I mean that's pretty asinine view point considering that most Americans have to drive far to their place of work and our country is way bigger and more spread out than GB or the main EU countries. Also public transportation basically doesn't exist outside of major cities.
And it's still pretty poor in most cities too.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The media fawns over Biden like he's Heidi Klum. Now the WHO is going to make him look like a hero when all the cases drop, just by changing the test criteria.
View attachment 200962
That doesn't impact US testing, so not sure what your point is, and it wouldn't affect the excess death rate even if it did.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Self sufficiently relying on foreign oil sources. Yep

Reactions: WAP