GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Bad Cops Are Always Guilty - But Few Ever Go To Court

cb1111

Not that i have many reservations against vaccinations. but, does anyone have a good, very pragmatic and nonbiased informational source i can look into about the effects, intended use and know risk factors of it?

I am getting it. But some friends and family are getting all zrickety about it.
This is pretty good. PM me if you want more from different sources (JAMA/NIH, sources in Europe etc.)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Not that i have many reservations against vaccinations. but, does anyone have a good, very pragmatic and nonbiased informational source i can look into about the effects, intended use and know risk factors of it?

I am getting it. But some friends and family are getting all zrickety about it.
There is hope!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
This is pretty good. PM me if you want more from different sources (JAMA/NIH, sources in Europe etc.)
I've been through the mayo clinic as a patient...they are supposed to be the 'gold standard,' but not necessarily true. They are a part of the big pharma machine like anything else. There are a handful of good people there, but not all of them. The food is terrible. I don't know how they expect anyone to recover when what they serve is barely edible.
There is bias on both sides but only one has money involved

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I've been through the mayo clinic as a patient...they are supposed to be the 'gold standard,' but not necessarily true. They are a part of the big pharma machine like anything else. There are a handful of good people there, but not all of them. The food is terrible. I don't know how they expect anyone to recover when what they serve is barely edible.
Surprise, surprise!

The food is horrible at the mayo clinic. 😄

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
'Does anyone have a good unbiased source?'
'Here's some youtube videos.'
LOLOLOLOL
You guys are hilarious.
The irony. Maybe you can post tweet from a stay at home mom with a degree in holistic herbology. She's more qualified than physicians at JH.🙄

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
Agree and mostly hate 'big pharma' but also, there are dedicated scientists who should generally form a concensus about the effectiveness vs. negative possible reactions of a vaccine.

There is money in diagnosing someone with cancer. But if 9 out of 10 doctors recommend getting treatment because you have cancer, i'm not going to the one doctor that says you don't have cancer, ya know?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
Anyway, how is everyone holding up here?

Sorry i haven't been on at all for like months, or that i drop in, leave one post and bail lol.

Been busy ever since the new year started. On a billion dollars worth of projects and just can't seem to get or stay ahead on any of it.

I've seen comments about 'ah, that Riceburner got an audi and now he thinks he's better than us' - to fuck i don't! You guys are smarter with your money! Audi life has been nice though, but its been at the same shop for 3 fucking weeks because the guys wont finish upgrading the clutch. Every other day i call and they say 'ahh our mechanic went home' ''ahh we will button it up tomorrow' - today, they tell me they need to order differential fluid. WTF? how do you not keep barrels of that shit around? How couldn't you have forseen, idk maybe 3 weeks ago you might need some?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Jim Lloyd goes by the name Bront nowadays.

Not much else going on here at the moment.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Anyway, how is everyone holding up here?

Sorry i haven't been on at all for like months, or that i drop in, leave one post and bail lol.

Been busy ever since the new year started. On a billion dollars worth of projects and just can't seem to get or stay ahead on any of it.

I've seen comments about 'ah, that Riceburner got an audi and now he thinks he's better than us' - to fuck i don't! You guys are smarter with your money! Audi life has been nice though, but its been at the same shop for 3 fucking weeks because the guys wont finish upgrading the clutch. Every other day i call and they say 'ahh our mechanic went home' ''ahh we will button it up tomorrow' - today, they tell me they need to order differential fluid. WTF? how do you not keep barrels of that shit around? How couldn't you have forseen, idk maybe 3 weeks ago you might need some?
This made me LOL out loud. 'How do you not keep barrels of that shit around?'
It's hard to find a good mechanic, the struggle is real. That's why I DIY.