GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1621185394876.png

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...t-americans-honest-vaccine-status/5107686001/

1621185431406.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
"I mean, you're going to be depending on people being honest enough to say whether they were vaccinated or not and responsible enough to be wearing a mask," Anthony Fauci, the nation's top epidemiologist, told CNN Thursday.

Expecting people to be honest and responsible. As a country, we're fucked.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Has anyone ever said "Oh man, I'm totally being brainwashed by this propaganda right now!"?
Do you honestly think that I've been brainwashed by the crap tweets etc that's posted in here? That's absurd. Whatever I've learned about Covid I haven't learned here.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's almost like there's a trend. Every confirmed case of voter fraud in 2020 was for Trump.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm never fully indoctrinated. I've probably learned something from everyone at some point but I think for myself and don't get brainwashed as you seem to imply. You would have to show me a specific post that I liked for an explanation of why I gave it a like. I haven't agreed with Zrick about the majority of the things regarding Covid, masks etc. In fact go back and read the first several pages of the thread and you'll see that I argued with him a lot. But the thread progressed and became less about what was posted and into a pissing contest that became more of a personality conflict than anything serious regarding Covid.
I love JC. Some random average Joe that thinks he's somehow above the entire shit show in here. :D

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Do you honestly think that I've been brainwashed by the crap tweets etc that's posted in here? That's absurd. Whatever I've learned about Covid I haven't learned here.

No, not at all. I don't think anyone's opinion has been changed in either direction from this dumpster fire of a thread. I was just highlighting that saying "I think for myself and haven't been brainwashed!" is a pointless thing to state. Because that's what literally everybody will say, brainwashed or not. Nobody says "I don't formulate my own opinions, I just believe whatever I'm told!".

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, not at all. I don't think anyone's opinion has been changed in either direction from this dumpster fire of a thread. I was just highlighting that saying "I think for myself and haven't been brainwashed!" is a pointless thing to state. Because that's what literally everybody will say, brainwashed or not. Nobody says "I don't formulate my own opinions, I just believe whatever I'm told!".
Oh okay. I just resented being told that I'm brainwashed by Zrick when I don't agree with him about Covid. Sure I give him a like for some of the things he posts but they rarely are Covid posts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jim- I think for myself, I'm not brainwashed.

Also Jim when given information when given credible sources contradicting what he believes- I don't care enough to do 5 minutes of research.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim- I think for myself, I'm not brainwashed.

Also Jim when given information when given credible sources contradicting what he believes- I don't care enough to do 5 minutes of research.
Nobody trusts the links I post so I'm not trusting anyone's either. Most of the time it's a pissing contest and isn't worth arguing about. You want to waste your time go ahead.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nobody trusts the links I post so I'm not trusting anyone's either. Most of the time it's a pissing contest and isn't worth arguing about. You want to waste your time go ahead.

🙄

AP, Reuters, BBC are trusted. Your churches online news letter, not so much.

If you think your above post has merit, YOU'RE the problem.