GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Big
Money
Wasted

Heap instead of Jeep

Virtually
Torqueless
Economy
Car

Rustang instead of Mustang

Poor
Old
N word with a soft 'a'
Thinks
It's
A
Cadillac

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
And people in India don't do all that? Natural diet, lean, active, interact. Their lower age life expectancy has everything to do with lack of traditional health care, not getting vaxxed etc compared to other countries. How's that working?
I remember when India was held up by the right as the way to address covid. :rolleyes:
Have you looked at their population density?

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
Here is more admission of guilt. They deleted databases before the audit started.
"Maricopa County deleted a directory full of election databases from the 2020 election cycle days before the election equipment was delivered to the audit."
View attachment 213429
LOL, notice that those were all last modified before the election. I couldn't make this stuff up. Likely just backups/dupes anyway.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I need to clarify the "Like" on your post because I don't need people to assume I agree with the entire sentiment.

I'm liking and agreeing that Tropic Thunder is one of the greatest comedies of all time. It's amazing.

If you think it couldn't be made today because of 'wokeness', you're completely mistaken. It absolutely could be made today. Jojo Rabbit (highly recommended if people haven't seen it) has the same vein of comedy, and was recently made, released into theaters, and got critical acclaim.
The new normal: explaining to the gang why you liked the unpopular guy's comment.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I need to clarify the "Like" on your post because I don't need people to assume I agree with the entire sentiment.

I'm liking and agreeing that Tropic Thunder is one of the greatest comedies of all time. It's amazing.

If you think it couldn't be made today because of 'wokeness', you're completely mistaken. It absolutely could be made today. Jojo Rabbit (highly recommended if people haven't seen it) has the same vein of comedy, and was recently made, released into theaters, and got critical acclaim.
Critical acclaim usually means it sucks. 😂

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The only time I have ever watched a movie highly rated by the critics that was bad is when its some crazy shit like no dialogue or really sad.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
JoJo was a good call I would have agreed with TT never being made today without your mentioning it. I do disagree with TT being great but meh.

I noticed when seeing JJ only about 20% of us were laughing