GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Funny Allstate Insurance commercial. Check out the newspaper delivery boy at the end.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
15z1hen19y371.jpeg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I think people should absolutely take time off...if they are sick. If you work in an environment where you are not in close proximity with people...then transmitting your cold won't be an issue...but if you work in an office space and the person in the next cube is coughing and sneezing for several days...there is a good chance that they'll infect several other people.

I used to work as a game tester. We had an office with I think 8 of us in there. The only way in/out was one door that was kept closed. I remember one guy got sick...then one by one the others started getting sick. After that fiasco...if you came in with a hint of a cold...you were sent home immediately.
I agree completely. I was being sarcastic and mocking the corporate culture that I despise. Not offering separate sick leave incentivises people to come to work sick because of the meager PTO accrual. As time goes on conditions for workers will only get worse.