GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
18 hours...'it's just a coincidence.'
You've been brainwashed very well.

Is 18 hours some magic number? If I strain my back 18 hours after getting a vaccine, should I report it?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They are quick to say this is not 'peer reviewed,' but this University of Louisville study uses the CDC's own data.
Masks did NOTHING.
"Mask mandates and use are not associated with slower state-level COVID-19 spread during COVID-19 growth surges."

Moreover, they say mask benefit must be weighed against mask HARM! *Gasp*
"Prolonged mask use (>4 hours per day) promotes facial alkalinization and inadvertently encourages dehydration, which in turn can enhance barrier breakdown and bacterial infection risk [33]. British clinicians have reported masks to increase headaches and sweating and decrease cognitive precision [34]"

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.18.21257385v1.full-text

1622207907290.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They are quick to say this is not 'peer reviewed,' but this University of Louisville study uses the CDC's own data.
Masks did NOTHING.
"Mask mandates and use are not associated with slower state-level COVID-19 spread during COVID-19 growth surges."

Moreover, they say mask benefit must be weighed against mask HARM! *Gasp*
"Prolonged mask use (>4 hours per day) promotes facial alkalinization and inadvertently encourages dehydration, which in turn can enhance barrier breakdown and bacterial infection risk [33]. British clinicians have reported masks to increase headaches and sweating and decrease cognitive precision [34]"

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.18.21257385v1.full-text

View attachment 215022

Just like you "use" CDC data.

Florida didn't have a mask mandate. Every major city in Florida did. Your study is stupid and doesn't determine if masks work.

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The largest cause of cervical spine injuries that are not trauma events is sleeping in the wrong position.

Considering the timeline here I'm gonna go ahead and tell you to report your pillow to VAERS.