GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
1614268346351.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Last thing for me before i get back to work:

FUCK mayonnaise and fuck sour cream!
Sour cream? I get being freaked out by mayo, it's made from eggs and oil, but sour cream? Also, who's putting that on sandwiches? It's not a spread, it's a topping. Did you have a traumatic childhood experience?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Saw this morning the UK has fined 70,000 people for COVID restriction violations.
I'm pretty sure the restrictions themselves are violating some civil rights and the Nuremberg Code.

When the message has been various forms of "no more than 6 people from 2 different houses in the same room"......

(I can't remember every variation & Scotland has a devolved Government & therefore different rules, but along similar lines)

& you get people organising illegal raves with well over 300 hundred people attending....
Covid: Hackney railway arch rave attended by '300 people' - BBC News

or a wedding at a school hall with circa 152 people attending & they covered over the windows so that they wouldn't be noticed....
Covid: Wedding party in Stamford Hill broken up by police - BBC News

then there are all the numerous illegal raves...
Coronavirus: Illegal rave organisers face new £10,000 fines - BBC News
Cops break up 200 students partying in mass illegal rave at university halls (thesun.co.uk)
Dozens fined for breaking Covid-19 rules following illegal rave in Bristol | West Country | ITV News

I could blitz the forum with accurate news footage from these events...

All breaking the current "stay at home" message & the various Government rules.....

You see during the second world war we had the Germans flying over us & bombing the utter sh1t out of us night after night....for months on end...we did without so much.....that is why we think of doing without & coming together to help each other as "Blitz spirit" .....i.e. putting yourself second, & doing what is right for the good of the country...those people who were arrested & fined, I'd say the vast majority were "asking for it"...yes there have been the odd one or two cases where some idiot cop has abused his/her powers & fined somebody for doing something within the law (a few of these cases have hit the press & caused uproar & the police have had to backtrack & apologise)....even so, still not against civil rights or the Nuremberg code as you claim...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
someones finna be triggered by the name of that car
great....once you think of it that way you always think of it that way
6'5 - not that tall, but above average.
you're from Toronto....GTFO with your Canadian Inches. What is that about 5'2" in real measurements