GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If the virus is so bad and we all need to be vaccinated why do they throw away vaccines when something comes up like broken freezers or someone not showing up for their appointment instead of just giving a shot to whoever wants one? I guess the options would be it's not really as bad as they say or imbeciles are running everything.
The broken freezer ones have to be discarded.
In AZ they do use the extra doses from when people don't show up. An example is when a person who has an appointment shows up with a friend or family member who drives them to the appointment the extra dose is offered to the driver even if they aren't in the group of people eligible.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Let me see if I can explain this section of the forum to Jim.

There are several distinct forums under one umbrella - Mk5, 6, 7 and 8.
The main sections of each forum are separate and distinct
Some sections (like the off topic where this thread is) are common to all the forums and can be seen in all of them

Accordingly this thread IS the same thread that you see in the Mk6 forum.
We have gone over this ad nauseum. Each forum has the thread count and page count for that forum. In the MK7 forum this is the number 1 thread based on both thread and page count. Accordingly the MK7 forum and the MK6 forum have different page and post counts for the thread in question. So yes it's the same thread. With different page and post count totals.

cb1111

The broken freezer ones have to be discarded.
In AZ they do use the extra doses from when people don't show up. An example is when a person who has an appointment shows up with a friend or family member who drives them to the appointment the extra dose is offered to the driver even if they aren't in the group of people eligible.
Unfortunately, there is no standardized plan for what to do with the left over doses. Some centers do the right thing and give them to anyone who wants them and others discard them.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If the virus is so bad and we all need to be vaccinated why do they throw away vaccines when something comes up like broken freezers or someone not showing up for their appointment instead of just giving a shot to whoever wants one? I guess the options would be it's not really as bad as they say or imbeciles are running everything.
Not everyone discards them. Refreezing isn’t an option either.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Unfortunately, there is no standardized plan for what to do with the left over doses. Some centers do the right thing and give them to anyone who wants them and others discard them.
Okay. I can only speak for what I know is happening in AZ.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
That's a lot of miles for commuting. You can deduct a lot of that can't you?
Not really sure but the tracking on that doesn't seem worth it in case I get it wrong and get audited. Penalties could offset savings.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
The broken freezers thing... if the material must be stored at that temp for stability it would be ineffective if it were not at those temps for too long.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Let me see if I can explain this section of the forum to Jim.

There are several distinct forums under one umbrella - Mk5, 6, 7 and 8.
The main sections of each forum are separate and distinct
Some sections (like the off topic where this thread is) are common to all the forums and can be seen in all of them

Accordingly this thread IS the same thread that you see in the Mk6 forum.
He's not listening

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
We have gone over this ad nauseum. Each forum has the thread count and page count for that forum. In the MK7 forum this is the number 1 thread based on both thread and page count. Accordingly the MK7 forum and the MK6 forum have different page and post counts for the thread in question. So yes it's the same thread. With different page and post count totals.

Jim. You say we have gone over this ad nauseum, but you still don't seem to get it.

You keep thinking it's the same thread with different page and post counts. It's not. It's not the same thread with different page and post counts. It's two completely separate, different threads. THREADS. With an "S", indicating multiple threads. Not just one thread.

Do you know why they have different page and post counts? Here's a hint. It's the same reason Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have a different amount of pages. Because they're different books. The same way those are different threads.

Yes, this thread has more pages and posts than any other threads on the GolfMK7 section of the forum. However, this off topic thread section is shared across the MK5, MK6, MK7, and MK8. There are threads on those sections of the forums with more page and post counts.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Jim. You say we have gone over this ad nauseum, but you still don't seem to get it.

You keep thinking it's the same thread with different page and post counts. It's not. It's not the same thread with different page and post counts. It's two completely separate, different threads. THREADS. With an "S", indicating multiple threads. Not just one thread.

Do you know why they have different page and post counts? Here's a hint. It's the same reason Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have a different amount of pages. Because they're different books. The same way those are different threads.

Yes, this thread has more pages and posts than any other threads on the GolfMK7 section of the forum. However, this off topic thread section is shared across the MK5, MK6, MK7, and MK8. There are threads on those sections of the forums with more page and post counts.
You didn’t have to go so hard. That book analogy was too spicy. 😂